• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I think that I heard GM stock was selling today for 5 bucks per share. Last year at this time it was 45 per share. We need to pool our money and buy about 5000 shares :D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Josh,

Just to be clear the Oct 15th dinner is on no matter what. If there are Zombie hoards, then you fight your way to the dinner. If there is no gas, hike. If there is no credit, then bring cash or chickens for barter. If radiation levels are high, wash afterwards.

No excuses will be accepted.

As for the crash:

1. Deflation? Great, I can afford to fill my tank again.
    2. Inflation? Great, I can pay off my mortgage and student loans more easily.
    3. Public disorder? Open carry is suddenly much more acceptable.
    4. Joblessness? Great, I will finally get to write the great American novel and will even have materials to do it on.
    5. UN troops in the streets? Sweet, finally a chance to put my high school french to use.
    6. Zombie hoards? What I have been waiting for all along - limitless targets that move, reset themselves, and come to me rather than me to them.
    ;)

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Josh,

Just to be clear the Oct 15th dinner is on no matter what. If there are Zombie hoards, then you fight your way to the dinner. If there is no gas, hike. If there is no credit, then bring cash or chickens for barter. If radiation levels are high, wash afterwards.

As for the crash:

4. Joblessness? Great, I will finally get to write the great American novel and will even have materials to do it on.
    5. UN troops in the streets? Sweet, finally a chance to put my high school French to use.
    6. Zombie hoards? What I have been waiting for all along - limitless targets that move, reset themselves, and come to me rather than me to them.
    ;)

If I have to fight my way thru Zombie hoards we better be eating at OutBack ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Josh,

As for the crash:

5. UN troops in the streets? Sweet, finally a chance to put my high school french to use.
    ;)

I'm bringing this guy, because seriously, who rules Barter Town?

30abdy9.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Do you think zombies like apple cider? I don't mind wading through zombies to get to Cracker Barrel, but I am going to be pissed if they are out of apple cider.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Where's my tinfoil? Got my Rusty axe, SKS, and Eagle ready for the zombies. Just let me know what Cracker Barrel and Im there. Biscuts and Gravy and Coffee all under 4 bucks! I got that! LOL

HipShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    I think the economy is really in trouble, and no little Bailout Band aid is going too fix this broken economy.
    In the old days people used Hemp seeds as Currency cause they were very useful plant.
    Too bad HEMP IS ILLEGAL cause Amerika is full of Capitalist pigs and little police officers too enforce such hitler like laws and put peaceful people in jail

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think the economy is really in trouble, and no little Bailout Band aid is going too fix this broken economy.
    In the old days people used Hemp seeds as Currency cause they were very useful plant.
    Too bad HEMP IS ILLEGAL cause Amerika is full of Capitalist pigs and little police officers too enforce such hitler like laws and put peaceful people in jail

Amen!:patriot:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Agreed.

That may still happen in Brown Co. from what I have heard. :):

Too bad HEMP IS ILLEGAL

Was once a good crop for textiles and rope, but smells funny when it burns.

...cause Amerika is full of Capitalist pigs and little police officers too enforce such hitler like laws and put peaceful people in jail

Don't hold back there buddy! ;)

I agree the laws are drakonian and have had unintended consequences, but am not ready to pull out the "facist" and "hitler" cards. Mostly, it was well intended, the war on drugs, but unintended consequences.... but that is another thread. Feel free to start it!

Oh, welcome to the site!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Legalization of hemp or marijuana is a worthy topic for discussion, there are points to be made by both sides of the debate. Hard to take you seriously, though, when you spell America with a "K" and refer to Hitler. Uh...yeah, I thought Hitler did a little more than lock up people for smoking weed, but hey, my senior history textbook might have been wrong about that whole genocide thing.

Little police officers? Pfffft.....I ain't been little since I got out of basic training! Don't tell me you haven't heard about the thing with the donuts......:D

Capitalist pigs. WOW! I gotta know, man....how many System of a Down CDs do you own? :rockwoot:

Pass the Doritos, dude...........:):

Metro,

That is TWICE today you have made me spit on my laptop keyboard! If this continues I will have to bill someone, somehow.

"pass the doritos, dude...."
    :lol2:

Top Bottom