• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Thanks Jake for taking the time to put this together, which I'm sure is no small task not to mention the umpteen days you and your staff spent putting the match on. Many Thanks Tom

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    damn jake! awesome video! that had to take some time and a few rum and cokes:yesway: good job and thanks:D

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Jake, what were the names of the AMU guys?

Matt Sweeny shot Limited and finished 3rd and was less than pleased with that. Someone gave him a little crap and the score sheets after the match.:D

Lee D. shot Production and finished 2nd. Shane Cooley was first in Open by a bunch.

These are a new wave for the AMU and they are a bunch of young kids who are going to develop into a first crack bunch of competitors if they stay with it. We are so use to Max and Travis but it won't be long and we will all know their names as well.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Matt Sweeny shot Limited and finished 3rd and was less than pleased with that. Someone gave him a little crap and the score sheets after the match.:D

Lee D. shot Production and finished 2nd. Shane Cooley was first in Open by a bunch.

These are a new wave for the AMU and they are a bunch of young kids who are going to develop into a first crack bunch of competitors if they stay with it. We are so use to Max and Travis but it won't be long and we will all know their names as well.

Shane Cooley at age 20 is already shooting open like Max and will be a beast. expect to see his name at the top of the standings alot. I say in 2 years he has a National Open Title.

Matt Sweeny has been kicking my butt now for 3 years. Him and his father were on our sqaud at Area 3 two years ago and he was only shooting C class limited finished 11th and was first C Class, last year he was first B class, and now he is sandbagging it in A class.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks for the comments on the video.

What sucks is that I finally got my youtube account to ad sharing, where they put ads on the videos and if you click on them I can get money (nothing to retire on)
    but because I put the blazing saddles song on there it is copyright material so it doesn't count

so go what all the other videos and click on the ad links, pappa needs an Audi S5

img-s5-landing-1.jpg
    img-s5-landing-4.jpg
    s5coupe3-704.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom