• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And what gave you the idea that I use "Dr. Google" for anything? Dude, you've lost it. As for the vegan comment, the vegans and atheists are some of the most prolific proselytizers around, so I thought there might be a connection. I eat bacon nearly every day, except when I have ham. And even then, I might have ham for breakfast and a BLT for lunch.
    My original post didn't even refer to you.

You're so vain. You probably think my posts are about you.

Everyone here knows the heretic that doesn't like bacon. Settle down, Beavis.

:)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    View attachment 153900

He would have suffered more if he wasn't vaccinated :nuts:7th paragraph down..

For those that want a link..
    https://thehill.com/changing-americ...ully-vaccinated-man-dies-of-covid-19-daughter
    Not sure why he'd suffer more without the vaccine. But I can see why he died. The vaccine is not 100% effective, especially if you have comorbidities.

From the story...

Initially, she thought her father was experiencing a flare-up of congestive heart failure or a recurring infection. In addition to heart problems, Elizondo had diabetes, making him a greater risk of developing severe COVID-19.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe he misunderstood it.
    Thought it was Hypocritic Oath
    This is a perfect example of why you need to get fully caught up on the thread before you comment. I was JUST getting ready to hit "Post Reply" when I decided to scroll up (or down, whatever) and see if anyone else had beat me to it. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is a perfect example of why you need to get fully caught up on the thread before you comment. I was JUST getting ready to hit "Post Reply" when I decided to scroll up (or down, whatever) and see if anyone else had beat me to it. :):
    Well, you can make the same comment as others.

But I read through a thread, and then go back, because I don't want to make a comment before I read ChurchMouse warning everyone that "the NEXT GUY..."

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You tell me, since it generally says whatever the reader wants it to say.
    That's nonsense.

And speaking of nonsense, does anybody think they know the real reason for all the coercion? At this point that's just about the most immediately important question humanity is faced with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom