wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    View attachment 153925

I don't deny there are people who die from this Chinese made virus, but I'm not in the target group, nor do I have any comorbidities. I do know that my GF who does have serious comorbidities had the Kung Flu and didn't need to be hospitalized. She felt like she had the flu, for about a week and then recovered. I know others who have had it that recovered as well. As I've said over and over, what I want is the right to make my own decision about my health and to not have something forced on me by someone who thinks they know better than I do. My own research leads me to conclude that I would have a higher chance of having issues from the vax, then I would from the virus itself. Since my not getting jabbed doesn't affect anyone else, everyone who wants me to get the jab can F right the hell on off. BTW, this guy was a lot closer to the target age group and likely had comorbidities. It's sad that he died, but it happens. It was still his decision to not get the vax and he suffered the repercussions.

At your service...

"According to analyses conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) based on data from the Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Dashboard and the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, vaccines continue to protect people from severe disease and death due to COVID-19.

The vast majority of people who have died from COVID-19 were unvaccinated. Fatal cases of COVID-19 among unvaccinated people are either very low or virtually zero in 48 states.

In all states, the rate of breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated is below 1 percent."

My guess, from the stats I've seen, is that most of those who died were in the target age range and/or had comorbidities. The number of people who have died from the WuFlu who were young and healthy is incredibly small.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The data I keep seeing is this:

Vaccinated persons can still pass the virus and get sick from the virus. The difference is it is highly unlikely to make them very sick. So why the push to force people to get vaccinated? If their choice only impacts them, then why the threats? Even if 100% of the people were vaccinated, the virus would still be around and mutating. Not that it’s a realistic goal to vaccinate everyone.

What if insurers stop paying for covid-related medical care for the unvaccinated? Put it on the individual.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    The family has been on Ivervectin.My symptoms in the beginning were sleeping and sore back....no fever,no runny nose,light cough.
    Friend I work directly work with had same symptoms, just more severe ,he tested positive today.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    How do you get that information from those long dead?

Every denomination is literally a different interpretation of the same scripture.

Is this not obvious?
    It. Doesn’t. Matter. How. Someone. Reading. It. Interprets. It. It. Only. Matters. How. The. Person. Who. Wrote. It. Meant. It.

Denominations = interpretations.

I don’t need to get information from the writer of a document to have the common sense to know that how they meant for it to be interpreted is what’s important.

I don’t care how you interpret the 2nd amendment I care how the writers meant for it to be interpreted.

Now. Care to answer why you kept mentioning me in your argument when I wasn’t even in the conversation earlier or do you just keep pretending not to read when I ask that?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't deny there are people who die from this Chinese made virus
    You know what I don't get?

The same people who were calling this virus a Chinese bioweapon are now staunchly against a vaccine produced by President Trump's Operation Warp Speed, even after Trump himself encouraged Americans to get the vaccine.

:dunno:

xi.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The same people who were calling this virus a Chinese bioweapon are now staunchly against a vaccine produced by President Trump's Operation Warp Speed, even after Trump himself encouraged Americans to get the vaccine.

View attachment 153944

Because it's an emergency vaccine that presents an option for people who are horrified.
    For the rest of us that aren't afraid, we don't need some propaganda artists telling us how to live our life.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

View attachment 153944

I was and am a Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean I want to take a vax for something I'm not worried about getting, no matter who brought it about. I've also read about the various side effects and find it damning that that information is being blocked. If those side effects aren't a big deal, why are articles, videos and various posts being blocked when discussing them? Oh and what Tombs said.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It. Doesn’t. Matter. How. Someone. Reading. It. Interprets. It. It. Only. Matters. How. The. Person. Who. Wrote. It. Meant. It.
    There's. No. Way. For. You. To. Know. What. They. Meant. Unless. You. Personally. Asked. Them.

It's written words on a page. Not only that, it's written word from thousands of years ago in a different language.
    I don’t need to get information from the writer of a document to have the common sense to know that how they meant for it to be interpreted is what’s important.

I don’t care how you interpret the 2nd amendment I care how the writers meant for it to be interpreted.
    But we have other writings and context to help interpret what is, at best, an awkwardly worded amendment written in 18th century prose. And this is from the relatively modern era.

If you think that your 2021 "common sense" is all it takes to interpret religious text written in another language in ancient times, I don't know what to tell you. Especially since there is obviously vast disagreement between the various sects with their formally educated experts in religious studies, a standard that you would think would be quite a bit more advanced than common sense.

Now. Care to answer why you kept mentioning me in your argument when I wasn’t even in the conversation earlier or do you just keep pretending not to read when I ask that?
    Use your common sense to interpret it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There's. No. Way. For. You. To. Know. What. They. Meant. Unless. You. Personally. Asked. Them.

It's written words on a page. Not only that, it's written word from thousands of years ago in a different language.

But we have other writings and context to help interpret what is, at best, an awkwardly worded amendment written in 18th century prose. And this is from the relatively modern era.

If you think that your 2021 "common sense" is all it takes to interpret religious text written in another language in ancient times, I don't know what to tell you. Especially since there is obviously vast disagreement between the various sects with their formally educated experts in religious studies, a standard that you would think would be quite a bit more advanced than common sense.

Use your common sense to interpret it.
    You’re. Right. That’s. Why. You. Interpret. It. And. Believe. What. You. Choose. To. With. The. Words. You. Read.

I don’t know why you have such a fetish for religion, and why you felt the need to bring me into an argument when I wasnt even in the conversation then coward out of an answer when I ask, but I’m done talking religion. You can believe you came from an ape, and, you might’ve, I’m ok with it. I’ll believe what I want. I don’t run around bringing your name up because of something you said a week ago that triggered me.

I enjoyed reading your **** back when I joined. You were always joking and bs’n like a normal guy. Since Covid you’ve acted like a mouthpiece for cnn mixed with a vegan style of loud mouth announcing your atheism when nobody asked. We don’t care.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So brave.
    May the odds be ever in your favor.
    Seriously just stfu. Your condescending ******** got old a year ago. We get it. You’re a ****ing expert in all things Covid. Got it.

what you abs all the ****ing morons like you keep choosing to ignore are all the people that have had it, survived (I would assume I did t die since I’m typing this). Our chances of contracting the delta variant appears to be in the 1% range, or what they claim to be the hospitalization rate for the non previously infected based people are.

so please, take your condescension elsewhere. If I wanted to be talked down to and derided at every opportunity I’d call my mother in law.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Seriously just stfu. Your condescending ******** got old a year ago. We get it. You’re a ****ing expert in all things Covid. Got it.
    No, I'm not an expert. The thing is, people like you think that you are experts after watching the latest crackpot on YouTube or reading some conspiracy theorist blog and taking it as gospel. If anyone even dares to mention that it might be a good idea to get vaccinated, morons go apoplectic.

I don't care if you get the shot or not. In fact, I now don't wear a mask specifically because I don't care if I get infected and pass it on to someone who thinks he knows better than the vast majority of the medical field. I get mild symptoms, they get to test out their rootin-tootin immune system and prove how strong they are. Win-win.

If I wanted to be talked down to and derided at every opportunity I’d call my mother in law.
    Well, she knows ya better than I do.

:):

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    See here’s the difference I don’t think I k kw everything. I know what I have seen and experienced. I ask questions then people like you come in and talk to me like I’m sone leper because I asked questions that aren’t getting answered.

I have never said one way or the other on the vax. I’m not going to. I want REAL data that hasn’t been cherry picked to fit sone idea they want pushed. That goes both ways for me.

so, like Motley Crue said… girl don’t go away mad. Girl, just go away.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    See here’s the difference I don’t think I k kw everything. I know what I have seen and experienced. I ask questions then people like you come in and talk to me like I’m sone leper because I asked questions that aren’t getting answered.

I have never said one way or the other on the vax. I’m not going to. I want REAL data that hasn’t been cherry picked to fit sone idea they want pushed. That goes both ways for me.

so, like Motley Crue said… girl don’t go away mad. Girl, just go away.
    It's likely that your questions will never be answered satisfactorily, because everything these days is a goddamned political argument that has nothing to do with the facts. Look at the hand-wringing in this thread over an article that I posted showing the vast majority of hospitalized patients being unvaccinated. Nobody wants to look at information, everybody wants to argue from their chosen foxhole.

And you expect me to give you what you want by "going away" after you call me a moron and tell me to STFU?

How about you take a little of that advice yourself?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    what makes your truth truer than my truth? I can provide links showing majority of those in particular hospitals are vaccinated. To be triggered because people don’t reply with “you’re right I’m scheduling my shot tomorrow” is kinda immature.

Did you get your 73rd booster shot for a virus with a 99% chance of survival yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom