• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Here`s your federal government at work. And look out, they`re only going to play harder and harder. Eventually, this vaccination passport will be like the mark of the beast-if you don`t have it, you won`t work, eat, or much anything else. It`s incredible that some even here voted for this ********.

It's not your federal government.
    It's who they obey.

It's past time people should get that.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yesterday I over heard a conversation with a couple of over the road drivers about that sounded like when they go in to renew license that the DOT will require proof you have the jab. No idea if that is correct or not but figured the scholars on INGO would have the true information.

If that is true and all of the other things to specifically discriminate to the people without the jab this is unbelievable to me. Never thought I would see anything like that in the US.
    Did they also tell you the lifetime LTCH is going away?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Really and truly why is it oh so very important that governments around Earth coerce the human beings into getting jabbed? Where's the benefit, for who? What's the desired end result? What's really the overwhelming motive?

It's been well hidden.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Really and truly why is it oh so very important that governments around Earth coerce the human beings into getting jabbed? Where's the benefit, for who? What's the desired end result? What's really the overwhelming motive?

It's been well hidden.

That's the question and why so many are resistant. It doesn't make sense, or it makes sense in all the wrong ways.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, there goes another one...

As I watch this hell spawned plan of coercion unfold it makes me wonder if the "first responders" that have had so much smoke blown up their backsides since 911... Are they ultimately going to buy into taking the jabs and persecuting people who refuse?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, to cut to the chase is leading into the mark a desired end result of all this or not?
    Surely there are overlapping agendas but why is this being done?
    I fear that those who deride God as an 'imaginary friend', and succumb to the belief that the devil does not exist, will never realize who the adversary is until they are already burning

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just got this from a friend.

QRtQThh.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

It's been well hidden.
    So the virus does not mutate and become a more effective killer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom