• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Yesterday I over heard a conversation with a couple of over the road drivers about that sounded like when they go in to renew license that the DOT will require proof you have the jab. No idea if that is correct or not but figured the scholars on INGO would have the true information.

If that is true and all of the other things to specifically discriminate to the people without the jab this is unbelievable to me. Never thought I would see anything like that in the US.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Meanwhile, in the US rather than Afghanistan:

Currently, you have more freedom under the taliban in Afghanistan than you do in NYC.

You should go over there and report back first hand how great it is. Maybe I will move.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, seems if you have a disability that precludes you from getting the vaccine, that will get you fired, or you won't be allowed to be served.
    Yup.
    Now we're weeding out the disabled.
    Seems kinda (checks notes...) Nazi-ish.

And yet, a Governor prohibiting "passports" is the "bad" guy.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Here`s your federal government at work. And look out, they`re only going to play harder and harder. Eventually, this vaccination passport will be like the mark of the beast-if you don`t have it, you won`t work, eat, or much anything else. It`s incredible that some even here voted for this ********.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Here`s your federal government at work. And look out, they`re only going to play harder and harder. Eventually, this vaccination passport will be like the mark of the beast-if you don`t have it, you won`t work, eat, or much anything else. It`s incredible that some even here voted for this ********.

Yeah, maybe they should have though of that before they started putting the people with Covid IN the nursing homes, where the most vulnerable people were. Screw them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, maybe they should have though of that before they started putting the people with Covid IN the nursing homes, where the most vulnerable people were. Screw them.
    It's possible that order is to alibi the other Dems with a 'Cuomo' problem vis a vis nursing home deaths - as in 'No vaccine was available when I killed all those old people, but there, we've made sure it will never happen again' - except for the little problem of vaccinated individuals still being able to spread it

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It's possible that order is to alibi the other Dems with a 'Cuomo' problem vis a vis nursing home deaths - as in 'No vaccine was available when I killed all those old people, but there, we've made sure it will never happen again' - except for the little problem of vaccinated individuals still being able to spread it
    I was going to say what difference does the vac make in this case? It doesn't stop the spread. It doesn't stop the illness. It allegedly lessons the severity of the effects on the person vaxed but not on whom they spread it to. So WHY are we pushing this? Who is making the money here?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No doubt it's a CYA move after the fact. Except that they DID know that the elderly were the most at risk population and did it anyway, so they're really not covering anything.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Illinois residents ages 18 and older no longer need to worry about carrying their COVID-19 vaccine cards with them to provide proof of inoculation against the virus.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

How can it be required for nursing homes but can’t be required of the White House staff ? Something is off there.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Well, to cut to the chase is leading into the mark a desired end result of all this or not?
    Surely there are overlapping agendas but why is this being done?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom