• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well for the record and I don't not saying that you're saying this, but I have never talked about Ivermectin and its efficacy with covid. I don't have an opinion on it one way or another because I've never even considered it.
    I posted it for Kirk's benefit, I don't really care about the Nobel thing, the link just happened to address it as well.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    What makes you think a virus doesn't meet the definition of a parasite, or a lawyer for that matter

par·a·site
    noun: parasite; plural noun: parasites
    an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.
    they’re one in the same, correct?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    After careful consideration, I’m led to believe that INGO has its own parasites that a hammerful of “horse dewormer” could be liberally applied. When something irritates its host long enough, you gotta do something about it.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Fear solves nothing. Do your research, consult your own primary care physician and make your own decisions. Stop playing the fear ****
    I realize it will gain me nothing here to make such a declaration, but I am vaccinated. I took the jabs, I got sick, I performed my "duty".

What I came here for was to warn against this very bad precedent . It is spreading through Govt contractors and is about to spread farther.

Our government already crossed the line in requiring people to purchase an insurance "product" from privately held entities. Now they are requiring the people to receive an injection based upon the argument it is for the public good.

Be fat if you want to be fat. Get the vaccine if you want the vaccine, or don't. Talk to your doctor about what is right for you. All are personal choices.

The day will come when obese/overweight people will be called out as a burden to our society, just like smokers are (another personal choice of a legal product). So many people are overweight that it will be called a threat to our healthcare system. It will be called a threat of the greatest magnitude to our economy and social stability, but I digress. Employers can already require annual physicals for employees to receive health insurance benefits.

Can anyone else see that our government, being able to restrict the employment of people to force compliance, is only a step (or less) from them being able to determine who can buy/sell/trade? This is not fear mongering, this is a warning.

Arguably, this has already started in CA and NY.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't understand how you made it through law school, seriously. I hope you have someone that does your shopping for you. Label reading doesn't seem to be your strong suit. I hope you're not shopping in the pet aisle for your canned tuna or anything.

I've looked. Perhaps you'd like to point out the picture of the horse on this package of Ivermectin that's prescribed to humans counselor.

View attachment 162141

That's dewormer dosed for humans. It kills roundworms, not a virus.

The "I did my own research" crowd is taking horse dewormer, don't do that.

I would tell everyone to wash their hands, stop licking doorknobs and get the vaccine, but that would not accomplish much here.

Federal government, outside limited circumstances, has no authority to tell anyone to get a vaccine. The States can mandate all they want. Better course of action is education, so many people went to government schools and literally know absolutely nothing about science of any sort, coupled with incentives.

Time will be the best aid. Once fear of the unknown passes and the hucksters' din softens, we can do better than a 49% vaccination rate.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You’re trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

No ****ing body is talking about the horse dewormer except you! Literally. We are talking about ivermectin, as prescribed by doctors, to humans. You’re trying to focus on the horse version just to argue. That’s why I believe you may honestly suffer from narcissism. You know what you’re doing.

You avoid the question over and over. Are you telling me that medications are never used to treat anything other than it’s intended purpose?
    Look, people are taking dewormers, dosed for horses, cows, pigs and humans. It is literally insane to listen to the hucksters pushing dewormers. Ivermectin is great for parasites, and if you are full of certain roundworms, it is just the ticket.

However, to speak of it as some sort of magic bullet against a virus is to endanger lives and bolster the cloud of ignorance of science that hangs over society. Let's stop listening to the grifters pushing this filth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom