rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Thank God.

So, back to our originally scheduled program:

that’s exactly what I’ve been waiting for. A free bus pass. Well boys I’m out. Time to go get my shot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I like it that they call our government gaining power over this whole scamdemic a conspiracy theory. We have a Leftist administration in power in this country only due to this whole overblown COVID :poop:. There is no way that they would have been in office had they not used the easily abused mail in ballot system. Lockdowns, that did no good, have damaged businesses and the economy. There are talks in places all over the world for vaccine passports, something that makes zero sense. All of this is brought to you by the loving governments of the world, all having more power now then they had prior to the whole scamdemic. Conspiracy theory my butt.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Based on several posts in this thread, it wouldn't surprise me if Tractor Supply wasn't the go-to pharmacy for Covid treatment for a few of our amateur virologists. Which is odd, since this virus is so survivable, it's a wonder anybody has to take anything but orange juice for it. How would we know if Ivermectin is doing anything at all, since everyone apparently survives anyway?

But no, I don't think that Ivermectin is just for horses. I do know the difference between a parasite and a virus, though. And the difference between reality and photoshopped conspiracy fantasy art.

Abstract
    Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder drug. It is highly effective against many microorganisms including some viruses. In this comprehensive systematic review, antiviral effects of ivermectin are summarized including in vitro and in vivo studies over the past 50 years. Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus 1. Ivermectin plays a role in several biological mechanisms, therefore it could serve as a potential candidate in the treatment of a wide range of viruses including COVID-19 as well as other types of positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses. In vivo studies of animal models revealed a broad range of antiviral effects of ivermectin, however, clinical trials are necessary to appraise the potential efficacy of ivermectin in clinical setting.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    When they tell you up front years in advance what they're gonna do and why and then they start doing it the only thing left to theorize about is how long it's gonna take. Funny thing is nobody much can think about it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Those meds are approved for human use, they are more approved and studied than any vaccine. If you can’t be honest with me at least be honest with yourself
    It is the same old tired arguments against individual choice. If Ivermectin is readily available (ie: not in short supply), approved for human use and will do no harm as well as the claimed will do no good - why not allow people to request a prescription and allow Drs to prescribe it? It is not as if off label use of drugs never happens

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Anyone who knows anything about clinical studies knows that results in a petri dish very often do not translate into results in actual humans.

"The drug is worthy of further study" can apply to any drug initially, but the findings being "very preliminary" does not equal "is effective against Covid."

Again, not sure why all this study is needed anyway, since it's just a 99.99999% survivable flu bug.
    As I am not sure why YOUR belief that the vaccine will save you isn't sufficient and you must campaign for everyone to take it?

I regret that I can't see altruistic concern for your 'unwashed, unscientific neanderthal fellow man' being the cause

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You apparently don't know what a straw man argument is. It would be reasonable to ask why someone needs several non-FDA approved medications to battle something that's just a 99.999999% survivable flu.

I seriously doubt Rogan is using horse paste. That doesn't mean that others aren't.

Wrong. 1FB4FE0B-B9EE-4F91-8418-48DE4259E4E8.jpegAll those stupid stories about the ER being full of people using ivermectin is a lie. So you have to ask yourself. Why are they hiding it and lying about it?

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    His wife being the head of the NIH bioethics raises legitimate red flags.
    This
    Another huge red flag for me is that Fauci "predicted" the virus back in 2017

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

It is amusing to see the presentation of data vacillate between presentation of cumulative and/or raw data and presentation as percent change, arguably based on which presentation makes the data seem the most alarming

See: The current hysteria over increasing numbers of pediatric cases

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    An underground railroad for the unjabbed could make a great novel...
    But where would be the safe place it led to? Sweden?
    :scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom