Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Based on several posts in this thread, it wouldn't surprise me if Tractor Supply wasn't the go-to pharmacy for Covid treatment for a few of our amateur virologists. Which is odd, since this virus is so survivable, it's a wonder anybody has to take anything but orange juice for it. How would we know if Ivermectin is doing anything at all, since everyone apparently survives anyway?

But no, I don't think that Ivermectin is just for horses. I do know the difference between a parasite and a virus, though. And the difference between reality and photoshopped conspiracy fantasy art.
    Then why not be honest about it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, I haven't had it. My brother got it and spent 5 days in the hospital. Might not have made it if I didn't threaten to come over to his house and drag his stubborn ass to the hospital when his oxygen levels got down into the low 80s. I personally know 2 people who have died from it. (Both unvaccinated, by the way)

Seems to me, the same old tired **** is the conspiracy theory garbage about Fauci taking over the world somehow.
    I don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories about Fauci. My belief about Fauci is just that he’s a lying sack of ****.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    His wife being the head of the NIH bioethics raises legitimate red flags.
    Why? If he was the head of a vaccine maker, then I would agree. Neither of them has a vested interest in the various vaccines. Unless you’re saying she did something unethical to get the Pfizer vaccine approved just to make him happy?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lets just say the comment about straw men up thread was apropos.
    We'll just have to disagree. Pretty sure in a thread calling for forged documents and parroting Alex Jones, we'd have at least a couple who would source Ivermectin from their local feed store if they couldn't find an actual doctor to prescribe it off-label for something that it's not FDA approved for. Doubt they are made of straw.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why? If he was the head of a vaccine maker, then I would agree. Neither of them has a vested interest in the various vaccines. Unless you’re saying she did something unethical to get the Pfizer vaccine approved just to make him happy?

Has more to do with funding for the wuhan lab that was stated by Fauci as having been stopped, but was actually still flowing via the NIH. There's a lot of strange business going on with that story, especially since Rand Paul grilled Fauci over it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We'll just have to disagree. Pretty sure in a thread calling for forged documents and parroting Alex Jones, we'd have at least a couple who would source Ivermectin from their local feed store if they couldn't find an actual doctor to prescribe it off-label for something that it's not FDA approved for. Doubt they are made of straw.
    Maybe a couple, but you’re replying to way more than a couple with ghat mind of contempt.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Again, not sure why all this study is needed anyway, since it's just a 99.99999% survivable flu bug.
    Because some people are taking a vaccine that has had no historical testing, nor known side effects. Ivermectin has a history, so for those who are so scared they’re part of the .2% that may die, it offers an alternative that’s had time to know the effects of.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Off-label use happens all the time. Never said that Ivermectin is not safe for human use, it has obviously been used for decades. Against parasites. Where is the years-long study that shows effectiveness in humans against any virus? I'm guessing that many here do not understand the difference between in vitro and in vivo when they read these studies.

I'd love to read a study that shows a clear benefit against Covid from Ivermectin, or any currently used drug for that matter. All I see is faulty conclusions from people who don't even believe that the virus is that big a deal to begin with. Not much of a foundation to build on.
    It's the height of hypocrisy to demand a years long study demostrating the effectiveness of a drug that's been around for decades for use against a virus for which you tout a experimental vaccine that's been studied for maybe a year, maybe.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, the hit dog will holler, won't he?

Awful lot of angst in here when the conspiracy theory gets remotely questioned.
    What conspiracy theories do you speak of? Not a vague answer, detailed please. I haven’t seen any, but I don’t read every comment if it’s bickering usually, unless I’m the one bickering ;)

I don’t know anybody that believes Fauci is taking over anything. I do know those who think he’s a puppet being propped up and steered a particular direction, as seen when this whole thing began. He’s a liar, and that’s enough for me to be skeptical of anything he says from there on. The government are liars and I’m skeptical of anything they say. Now they both teamed up and told me to get something to fight a virus with a 99.8% chance of survival?

Here’s a story I heard years ago. This dog is walking across the desert. A scorpion hollers over to him “hey, mind if I get a ride on your back, I’m tired and it’s scorching hot out here”. Dog replies, “no, you’re a scorpion, you’re gonna sting me”. Scorpion says “why would I sting you, you’re helping me?” Dog agrees and gives scorpion a ride. They get a few miles and the dog gets stung. He asks “why did you sting me?” Scorpion replies “I didn’t mean to, I’m a scorpion”

Tomorrow I’ll read another bedtime story, with a happier ending. But that’s what you get tonight ;)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well, the hit dog will holler, won't he?

Awful lot of angst in here when the conspiracy theory gets remotely questioned.
    Really? When have I ever mentioned any of these conspiracies yet you still keep at it. I ask legit questions and you throw out the same tired ********.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom