• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    The neighbors shooting onto my property using my trees for backstops while drinking beer is fine.
    5 yr old girls disarming grown men is something worth talking about.
    Let's talk more about Andy putting your gun against his twig and berries!

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wait. there's one more definition:
    A beginning level computer job: one who maintain the mainframe, prints reports and handles the backup tapes.

And punch cards...
    And interfaces, which tie hundreds of disparate systems together to exchange critical information. Minicomputers, midrange, OSAR, physical security of the data center, 24x7x365 staffing, 12 hour shift, ultra reliable.

At least that's my team :D

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    Opinions are like *********s, everyone has one and almost all are full of crap.
    But nevertheless here's a few of mine.

Almost all Ruger firearms suck. The only exceptions might be the 10/22 or the Ruger Mark I.
    Striker fired pistols are over rated. Basically, they are junk wrapped in a pretty plastic polymer wrapping.
    Kimbers are over rated. Not necessarily junk but way over priced for what it is.
    Open carrying probably does more harm than good but to each his own. It's legal and it's a free country so do what you will.
    Never buy a Taurus or Rossi. If you must buy one never buy new. You are guaranteed to lose your arse when you decide to get rid of it.
    Handguns were meant to be used as a means to get you to your long gun. Nothing more.
    I don't understand the theory behind carrying 4 extra mags on your belt to go to the store. If your neighborhood is that bad you need to move.

I'm a fairly opinionated person. There's lots more but that's a decent start.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Opinions are like *********s, everyone has one and almost all are full of crap.
    But nevertheless here's a few of mine.

Almost all Ruger firearms suck. The only exceptions might be the 10/22 or the Ruger Mark I.
    Striker fired pistols are over rated. Basically, they are junk wrapped in a pretty plastic polymer wrapping.
    Kimbers are over rated. Not necessarily junk but way over priced for what it is.
    Open carrying probably does more harm than good but to each his own. It's legal and it's a free country so do what you will.
    Never buy a Taurus or Rossi. If you must buy one never buy new. You are guaranteed to lose your arse when you decide to get rid of it.
    Handguns were meant to be used as a means to get you to your long gun. Nothing more.
    I don't understand the theory behind carrying 4 extra mags on your belt to go to the store. If your neighborhood is that bad you need to move.

I'm a fairly opinionated person. There's lots more but that's a decent start.
    You hate/dislike a lot of stuff. :thumbsup:

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I hate people calling themselves Republicans even though they have all the same ideals as democrats except they want to spend a very little less money. RINOs ARE democrats as far as im concerned. When you vote for a guy who passed a Assault Weapon Ban YOU are ANTI GUN. The NRA are sellouts.

I work in Chicago. I hate that the law there does not allow people to smoke inside. I hate idiots that smoke. But because of Chicago Law all those idiots smoke outside where I have to walk to get to work. I think the law should force them to smoke inside in designated chambers. Also hate them flicking there butts on the ground, have some class.
    As far as im concerned each of those smokers are personally trying to kill me and I should be able to defend my life from them.

For the person saying about property rights and business. I think that business should be allowed to discriminate against who ever they want. Race Religion Sex gun holder or not.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Finally!

Micro Mouse Gun 380 Pocket Pistols Suck! They have horrible triggrs and no sights. Plus the little barrel neuters an already low powered cartridge. And the pink ones suck even worse becsuse women buy them thinking they are purchasing a proper first pistol. These guns have a place but they are a specility gun for special purposes. There are much better choices for EDC unless deep concealment is the only option.

I like J frames but they are experts guns. Stop selling them to the newbs.

1911s can be reliable and Glocks are the "standard" for a reason.

Stop confusing value with price. They are not the same. No the RIA, KelTec or Taurus are not the best values. Stop complaining about how you can't afford that xxxxx while bragging about the three other guns you own. Yes I have owned less expensive guns, some good some bad.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That stinks.

The 1911 is awesome though!

In full disclosure my wife's engagement ring only cost less then $150 and she wore it for nearly 20 years. When she lost the stone I swiped her ring and had it completely rebuilt with an alexandrite stone. The rebuilt ring was 10x the original ring.

Top Bottom