• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If you are proud of your guns and your shooting abilities I think you should post pictures just like everyone else. There are a lot of high quality guns that are relatively inexpensive. I'm afraid I just don't see where all of the anger comes from.
    I have no anger except for those posted above the trashers. If you can't gain the basic skills on the basic platform all the money in the world you sink into it won't help you.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wait. there's one more definition:
    A beginning level computer job: one who maintain the mainframe, prints reports and handles the backup tapes.

The guy who runs heavy equipment like cranes and bulldozers are operators as well. That's still not what I think of when I hear "operator".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Coffee is horrible.

People who constantly talk about how they "can't live without coffee", they "need their coffee", "I'm useless until I get my coffee". News flash, you're useless regardless of the coffee. Never let a bitter bean run your life.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    People who constantly talk about how they "can't live without coffee", they "need their coffee", "I'm useless until I get my coffee". News flash, you're useless regardless of the coffee. Never let a bitter bean run your life.

People who drink cola instead of coffee are worthless

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Coffee is horrible.

Or a bitter woman.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Coffee is horrible.

I don't let coffee run my life. I let caffeine run my life. Coffee is simply the vehicle. Energy drinks are substituted from time to time.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    "(insert your favorite gun here) SUCKS!"
    "(insert your favorite band here) SUCKS!"
    "(insert your favorite car here) SUCKS!"
    "(insert your favorite food here) SUCKS!"

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don't like people using goofy terms: like bang switch and booger hook. Or "down the pipe" like was mentioned earlier. As far as I know with the possible exception of a High Point:), guns have fairly precision made BARRELS!

And pronouncing Leupold, "Lea polled".

I also really don't care if you call it a clip or a magazine. I know what your talking about unlike my wife when I say magazine, she thinks I'm looking for something to read. I asked her one day to get me a magazine for my pistol and she came back from the store with a copy of Guns and Ammo Handguns!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don't think you need to put thousands of rounds through a gun to become proficient at shooting it. I was a fairly good shot my very first time shooting, and after a year and a thousand rounds or so, that really hasn't changed. I get pissed off by the shooting snobs who think that in order to be worthy of owning a firearm you must put hundreds of rounds through it per week. I practice as much as my time and finances will allow, and that will have to be good enough.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    +1. I mean how much do we need to shorten words anyway? Shotgun is a relatively short word to begin with and shortening it to "shotty" only removes two letters!:)
    It's the same amount of syllables too. When speaking, shotty takes as much effort to say as shotgun.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Coffee is horrible.

People who drink cola instead of coffee are worthless
    How about neither. Love the smell of coffee, hate the taste. Cola/Mtn Dew - meh.
    Chocolate -- the food of the gods.

Top Bottom