• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock1230

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hamilton County
    When you unholster at home, draw it in a safe direction like you would in a real gunfight. Use it as a chance to practice a good draw stroke.

Not sure if its been said before (and im not sure what kind of work you do) but I would reconsider disarming yourself before going into someone's home. I know that your boss asked you not to be armed, but looking for a new job is going to be a lot easier than wishing you had a gun when you don't.

BKahuna

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Not sure if its been said before (and im not sure what kind of work you do) but I would reconsider disarming yourself before going into someone's home. I know that your boss asked you not to be armed, but looking for a new job is going to be a lot easier than wishing you had a gun when you don't.
    Yeah, I'm not going in residences. I do industrial field service, typically in a factory setting. Most have No Firearms policies. If I got caught, I'd be fired, and my employer would likely lose a customer. With all the bending, and squatting I have to do, it's unlikely I could get away with anything but a mouse gun in pocket carry, which I don't have....yet :)

If I know I won't be getting down and dirty, I've got no issues with ignoring the No Guns signs, but that rarely happens.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom