• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Also significant is that Islam doctrinally calls for taking over the world, first eliminating infidels and then eliminating less pure Moslems until only the most true to Allah are left. The intent is clearly established. You may wish to review what happened to Lebanon, which was once a stable democratically governed nation.

And Christian doctrine calls for taking over the world, through loving each other and spreading the good news. Look how motivated our 'Christian' nation has been to achieve that goal, one that actually is legitimate :):

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And Christian doctrine calls for taking over the world, through loving each other and spreading the good news. Look how motivated our 'Christian' nation has been to achieve that goal, one that actually is legitimate :):

Definitely mixed reviews there, but I will give credit to may doing much effective work as missionaries operating within the confines of teaching by example and helping others materially and spiritually. .Gov-style evangelism by bomb, not so much.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Are you saying no one has tried, or few have responded? If it's the latter, remember Scarface's old dictum:

“YOU CAN GET FURTHER WITH A GUN AND A SMILE, THAN JUST A SMILE”
    Al Capone

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Radical Islam (the fascist side of it anyway) seems to be replacing communism as the ideology of choice for the left.

I see them siding together as a common enemy of Republicans.

I don't see much evidence of liberals accepting the 'Muslim' ideology though. Are there a lot of liberal/muslim converts that I am unaware of? Most that I know are staunchly atheist.

Do you really need a source for evidence of the leftist's taste for facism?

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    :rolleyes:

The point was, these terrorists were British citizens just like the boston bombers were US citizens. It's a different enough world from 11th century that it should be obvious you can't throw 11th century "solutions" at it.

Your right, they worked far to well. We will need seven committees to decide on the wording of our stern warning to the terrorist community.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your right, they worked far to well. We will need seven committees to decide on the wording of our stern warning to the terrorist community.

Maybe you're missing the point. I'm not advocating for committees. I'm not saying any more than "crusades" won't solve the problem. They're living among us.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If your religion is to kill people and enslave people, then you gotta go. Simple as that. These people will not stop, as stated by this crazed killer, so the solution is to end the threat completely. these people are not people, they treat others as less than cattle. And the argument that, "most muslims dont agree with this view of radical islam of killing other", then i say to that, you believe only some parts of your religion and not others? You choose what you think is true and false in your own religion? So then its not a real religion is it?
    Don't you think people should be condemned by their actions and not by their thoughts? Or more precisely, the thoughts that you have assumed they have?

I'm not sure what you are advocating here but I hope your are more reasonable than the genocidal posters.

Eh. I just don't see Islam taking over the planet like everyone says it will. Republicans can barely hang on to their beloved prohibition, how are we going to go from that to Sharia law?
    The more people fear Sharia, the easier it is for the U.S. government to get away with a police state and globalist foreign policy. Ironically the fear campaign gets people to accept a large, centralized government as a shield from the threat of a large, centralized government.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't say that as we speak they are ready to bend the knee to Allah, but I can say that if they continue this course unabated, they will or else they will join the classes of people of which Ahmadinejad says 'We don't have any'.

There have been a number of atheists who have stated that they would convert to Islam before becoming a Jew or Christian. There was an editorial piece in the NY Times to that effect.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There have been a number of atheists who have stated that they would convert to Islam before becoming a Jew or Christian. There was an editorial piece in the NY Times to that effect.

I don't doubt it, but find it amusing that they scream up a lung about the repressiveness of Christianity while sympathizing with (and apparently considering joining) the most repressive major religion on the face of the planet.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Both Christianity and Judaism teach that they will never conquer the world. In fact in the last battle they lose. It is the coming of the messiah (very similar teachings in both faiths as to the coming of the messiah and his rule for a 1000 years) that finally conquers the world. Christians even go farther than the Jews by believing that they will not be on earth when the last battle is fought.

It is one thing to attempt to reach everyone on the planet, to give them a chance to hear G-D's word. It is another, a foolish one, to even attempt to achieve it by force. Christians and Jews believe that it is NOT G-D's will for them to conquer the world. But it is his will (at least for christians) to make the Word available to the world.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Trooper, Pinchaser, be careful. I got a 2 day 'vacation' from INGO recently over religion, specifically a post or two that was intended to explain a point from an academic rather than evangelistic perspective. Nevertheless, beware.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Trooper, Pinchaser, be careful. I got a 2 day 'vacation' from INGO recently over religion, specifically a post or two that was intended to explain a point from an academic rather than evangelistic perspective. Nevertheless, beware.

Glad you're back. So where did you go? Florida? Virginia? Sunburned? :)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Perhaps but, for me, the only good mooslum is a dead mooslum. We can't kill all of them fast enough.

For those of you who fantasize about manning a machine gun nest on the southern border mowing down Julio and Pedro or turning a billion + people in to glass, what are you waiting on? The government to give their blessing or to send others to do it for you? If your cause is just, why aren't you out there fighting the fight right now?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    For those of you who fantasize about manning a machine gun nest on the southern border mowing down Julio and Pedro or turning a billion + people in to glass, what are you waiting on? The government to give their blessing or to send others to do it for you? If your cause is just, why aren't you out there fighting the fight right now?

Some of us lack B-52s and hydrogen-powered fusion devices. However, if you have at least one of each and can fly a B-52, please place an ad in the next issue of Soldier of Fortune.

Top Bottom