• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    It's amazing how the same people who rail against abortion are whole-heartedly supporting genocide of 1/6 of the worlds' population.

Perhaps we should stop bringing war to their holy lands, and offer them a free will plane ticket to a Muslim country of their choosing? This problem of radical Islam didn't gain speed until the US and UN started sticking troops in the Middle East. Let them the hell alone. If they want to kill each other let them. Our constant intervention is what's making them mad.

I suppose self-determination of peoples is an outdated idea, but I believe it applies in this instance. These people are angry because we're dropping bombs on their people daily. It is religiously motivated for them. Let the Muslims have their land and the rest of the world to its own. They've stayed pretty well in the Middle East for a few thousand years why don't we let them alone there.
    Bull.....
    They've been pissed off at the entire non Muslim World since the Middle Ages.
    They are duty bound by their "Religion of Peace" to convert, or kill, all Infidels.
    That's US!!!!
    And I'm not about to become a towel head, so they can just take their attitude and stuff it!!
    This isn't "Merry Old England", and we haven't been disarmed, yet.
    Although their Muslim POTUS is trying damn hard to accomplish that so that we can have our heads hacked off by those crazy bastards.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Bull.....
    They've been pissed off at the entire non Muslim World since the Middle Ages.
    They are duty bound by their "Religion of Peace" to convert, or kill, all Infidels.
    That's US!!!!
    And I'm not about to become a towel head, so they can just take their attitude and stuff it!!
    This isn't "Merry Old England", and we haven't been disarmed, yet.
    Although their Muslim POTUS is trying damn hard to accomplish that so that we can have our heads hacked off by those crazy bastards.
    Yep, because we had such a problem with Muslim terrorists in 1900. Or 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, or about 200 years preceding that. This problem started to emerge in the '70s and '80s when we started sticking ourselves into their business. Let them stay in their countries and we'll stay out of them.

The attacker specifically mentioned British soldiers killing Muslims. He didn't say it was to kill the infidels. If a foreign invader was regularly blowing 30 people up in a bombing every day with little more than an apology I'd be pretty damned pissed at them too. That's what we do in the Middle East. 92% of rural Afghanis have no idea why our troops are in their country. They don't even know what 9/11 is. They see us as an invader plain and simple, and they are fighting the invader just as we would.

Last edited:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, because we had such a problem with Muslim terrorists in 1900. Or 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, or about 200 years preceding that. This problem started to emerge in the '70s and '80s when we started sticking ourselves into their business. Let them stay in their countries and we'll stay out of them.

Sorry but we have had problems with Islam. Remember the Barbary Pirates (Marines, Thomas Jefferson)? Or how the Islamic armies were within 100 miles of Paris just before the Crusades? Or that the last major defeat of an Islamic army was at the gates of Vienna on Sept 11th 1699?

Since the defeat of the Soviet Union, radical Islam has moved to fill the void. But they have always been there. BTW, the Red Brigades trained in Libya and Iraqi in the 1970s as did the IRA.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

You might want to take a closer look at history.
    And maybe their might be more frequency now is better travel and weapons.

And I think the "final solution" is a bad idea, and maybe a few of your grandfathers might think so.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Sorry but we have had problems with Islam. Remember the Barbary Pirates (Marines, Thomas Jefferson)? Or how the Islamic armies were within 100 miles of Paris just before the Crusades? Or that the last major defeat of an Islamic army was at the gates of Vienna on Sept 11th 1699?

Since the defeat of the Soviet Union, radical Islam has moved to fill the void. But they have always been there. BTW, the Red Brigades trained in Libya and Iraqi in the 1970s as did the IRA.

I was about to reference some of these incidents in a reply to Bog but you beat me to it. Bog's ignorance of history is breathtaking.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

Yup!!!
    And we will continue to have problems as long as they adhere to the script that states that they MUST convert/kill all Infidels.

You might want to take a closer look at history.
    And maybe their might be more frequency now is better travel and weapons.
    And I think the "final solution" is a bad idea, and maybe a few of your grandfathers might think so.
    Yup.....
    And better communications between Muslim Nations has added a layer of support for the radicals that they need to fund their operations against us.

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    History does not support anything BogWalker asserts. Muslims have been fighting each other and the rest of the world for hundreds of years. It is a tribal society that sees everyone not in their tribe as a rival to be eliminated. Tribes were killing each other over limited water, fertile land, camels, wives (yes - polygamists), goats, etc. for centuries. Any excuse is a good excuse for a radical Muslim to call for a Holy War.

While radical Muslims are small in number, the non-radical majority is just as dangerous. A non-radical Muslim will not step up to stop murder by a radical Muslim. It was simply the will of Allah.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    the million or so Armenian Christians killed by the Turks would understand completely. my son will be thirteen in a week and i don't see this "war" as being over in five years or so. we have enough energy in this country for hundreds of years, if China and the eu need secure energy let them secure it not us. if a nuke is ever set off in this country we must respond in a truly terrible way. The lives of my children and my neighbors are worth more to me than all of the mohamadeans in the world

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The Germans almost achieved your blond haired, blue eyed utopia. Until many Americans gave their lives to end that genocide.

thank goodness radical libertarians were not in power at that time....Europe would have been on their own....maybe some advise about a "free market solution" or adjusting their trade policy with the Nazis, but no real action and no real solutions

Blackstone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    Last I checked, that is exactly what we were doing with the Nazis (regulating trade and staying the heck out of it) until December 1941 (WWII started in 1938 despite when we entered the war).

And we have never NOT been in the Middle East. The British basically created all of the countries over there (for the most part) after WWI. Ever hear of Lawrence of Arabia? We have always had our noses in their business.

I say we since the US and British have been allies for so long.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    thank goodness radical libertarians were not in power at that time....Europe would have been on their own....maybe some advise about a "free market solution" or adjusting their trade policy with the Nazis, but no real action and no real solutions

Sure but at least drugs would have been legal. That's all that really matters in the end.

Popeye81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    There are MILLIONS of Muslims in this country.If only 10% of those are "radicalized" that means we have AT LEAST 100,000 potential terrorist ALREADY ON U.S. SOIL. I think we all need to be aware of our surroundings AT ALL TIMES. I don't believe we will have another terrorist attack of the size and scope of 9/11 but I do believe we are in for lots of Boston Marathon style plots.I hope our government wakes up and realizes the threat thats already right here on U.S. soil. Obama gave a speech today about terrorism and he pretty much talked him self in circles. They are worried about the middle east when they need to be worried about middle America.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    While radical Muslims are small in number, the non-radical majority is just as dangerous. A non-radical Muslim will not step up to stop murder by a radical Muslim. It was simply the will of Allah.

:facepalm:

London killing dishonours Islam, say Muslim groups - UK News | Online Newspaper | The Irish Times - Fri, May 24, 2013

“This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly. Our thoughts are with the victim and his family,” said the Muslim Council of Britain.

The Islamic Society of Britain said the murder of a soldier was “an attack upon our nation”, adding, “No efforts should be spared in purging this hate. Justifying this killing in the name of faith or religion is false and rejected: rejected by scripture, rejected by those who commit to God, rejected by civil society. And rejected by truth.”

In east London, the Greenwich Islamic Centre condemned “in the strongest terms the barbaric murder of a serving army officer and share the grief and sorrow of the nation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They weren't exactly living amongst the crusaders back then. The guys who did this lived in London.

No the Islamic armies were within 100 miles of Paris. That was one of the reasons that they had the crusades, to get them out of Europe by creating a war in the middle of Islamic territory.

:rolleyes:

The point was, these terrorists were British citizens just like the boston bombers were US citizens. It's a different enough world from 11th century that it should be obvious you can't throw 11th century "solutions" at it.

Top Bottom