• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You have a most valid point. I suppose I am partially yielding to a lesser of two evils argument so far as I am confronted with two groups which want me submissive, dead or alive with one being more fixated on my death than the other. Maybe prioritizing the two is a fool's errand?
    Here's how we mitigate the threat. Prioritize learning self-defense and teach everyone you care about. Let the American public be the only "Homeland Security" that we need. Regain our freedoms. Reverse our current subjugation.

Worrying about getting oppressed by a Muslim is extremely low on my list, virtually nil. The globalists have a much more active campaign against my rights and a much more direct influence on my freedom. Foreign Muslims aren't the ones groping Americans at checkpoints, spying on citizens, militarizing the police, passing unconstitutional laws, bankrupting the nation and bailing out their corporate buddies. Submission is already our way of life.

The government and the war profiteers love keeping us worried about disgruntled individuals around the world. It keeps us distracted from their own tyranny. It keeps us consenting to their wars and police state. Meanwhile they happily continue with policies that negatively affect the safety of innocent westerners.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Who exactly are you going to pummel in retaliation for this? Why would more pummeling of the Middle East make a suicidal person in the West incapable of harming someone? Do you expect that after enough pummeling that nobody else will get ever stabbed in the name of God?

Leave it to you to think that there's only one direction of action. You asked about victory. I told you the answer. I did not speak of one side or the other achieving that victory, only what it would take to achieve it.

I am left with more questions than answers. There doesn't seem to be anything 'simple' about this.

I'm not surprised. You seem to be a poor student of history for anything beyond the last 50-60 years.

There are people who want world domination on both sides. One extreme has religious militants, and the other extreme has New World Order seekers. In between there are a bunch of people who culturally get sucked in to supporting the holy war from their own perspective. I don't want to be a part of either. The 'us vs. them' arguments are fallacious.
    And yet that's exactly where you went in response to my comment, isn't it?

Besides, if you want a solution, you need to stop looking in libertarianism for it. Libertarianism is the anti-thesis of human nature. And human nature rules the world, literally and figuratively. I fear you will always be disappointed if you think the answers to conflict will be found in libertarianism/mind-your-own-business-ism.

\

Here's how we mitigate the threat. Prioritize learning self-defense and teach everyone you care about. Let the American public be the only "Homeland Security" that we need. Regain our freedoms. Reverse our current subjugation.

Worrying about getting oppressed by a Muslim is extremely low on my list, virtually nil. The globalists have a much more active campaign against my rights and a much more direct influence on my freedom. Foreign Muslims aren't the ones groping Americans at checkpoints, spying on citizens, militarizing the police, passing unconstitutional laws, bankrupting the nation and bailing out their corporate buddies. Submission is already our way of life.

The government and the war profiteers love keeping us worried about disgruntled individuals around the world. It keeps us distracted from their own tyranny. It keeps us consenting to their wars and police state. Meanwhile they happily continue with policies that negatively affect the safety of innocent westerners.

You know that comment about being a poor student of history I made above? This is why I say it.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Headquarters of the Islamic Society of North America is located right here in the Hoosier State: Plainfield, Indiana. Disturbing to the utmost.

Take that compounded with as I have been given to understand there are parts of their building they refuse to let the fire marshal inspect.

Complete with high frequency microwave type long range communication antennas. I have also notice a lot of middle eastern owned gas stations/stores have them also

They also own all the land across the street , old 267 I think .

We used to fish there years ago till they bought it all up , then they stopped letting anyone fish there and put up a fence .

I alway thought that the land would make a great training complex because the terrain is representative of typical IN. woods , hills , rivers and lakes .

But I guess I'd be racist if I were actually suggesting that they would be doing something like that . :rolleyes:

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I wonder what the British generation who fought the Nazi's think about their grandchildren being murdered in the streets by British-born third world immigrants.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    That is utterly ridiculous! Wonder when the ****ing British politicians will let regular cops carry guns. :xmad:

Condolences to the soldiers family.

Granted i havent read the details but i seen this story on RT last night ..... How would arming police have made this not happen? I believe if cops in England were armed then there would be more than 1 caualty here as the people commiting these atrocities would be going after officers to steal their guns.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Were citizens armed and left unmolested to exercise their natural rights, the target of these thugs may well be alive today.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Granted i havent read the details but i seen this story on RT last night ..... How would arming police have made this not happen? I believe if cops in England were armed then there would be more than 1 caualty here as the people commiting these atrocities would be going after officers to steal their guns.

Just trying to understand, are you saying it is safer to have people disarmed so that their weapons can't be taken and used by criminals?

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich - Telegraph
    Attackers stayed around after the attack wanting people to film them. It took 20 minutes for a armed police response.
    RIP to the victim.

A very tragic and sad development. But important that it shows that those who are intent on evil deeds will ALWAYS find a way. Ban guns, ban knives, ban clubs, ban pressure cookers, ban box cutter knives, ban small bottles of liquid. Monitor all the chat rooms, all cell phone calls, station hidden cameras everywhere.

It doesn't matter! These guys could have killed this soldier with a sharp stick or even their bare hands.

I'm sure, however, that the real lessons will be totally lost! There will ALWAYS be situations where FORCE is the only response regardless of how much the liberal-elites want the opposite to be true.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Leave it to you to think that there's only one direction of action. You asked about victory. I told you the answer. I did not speak of one side or the other achieving that victory, only what it would take to achieve it.
    Great theoretical answer. I asked you follow-up questions. You have supported this real-life military occupation, I would like to know what the endgame is. It stands to reason that someone who supports the ongoing war should have a vision of what their "victory" is going to look like. When does this ever end? Are "we" winning yet? Or just blowing a bunch of money?

I'm not surprised. You seem to be a poor student of history for anything beyond the last 50-60 years.
    Which has destroyed more empires? Random acts of terrorism or unsustainable militarism?

You know that comment about being a poor student of history I made above? This is why I say it.
    So, with your superior knowledge of history, you are in favor of DHS?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Just trying to understand, are you saying it is safer to have people disarmed so that their weapons can't be taken and used by criminals?

Yes, he is, it's one of the favorite shibboleths of the anti-gunners. Usually the DU types are more subtle than to openly peddle bold-faced anti-gun propaganda.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Yes, he is, it's one of the favorite shibboleths of the anti-gunners. Usually the DU types are more subtle than to openly peddle bold-faced anti-gun propaganda.

Kind of like those who claim to be advocates for the natural rights documented in the Second Amendment of the united States Constitution while at the same time advocating for "reasonable" or "common sense" control laws.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What really got me, even more so than the brutality, was the perfectly crisp East London accent....He was born there, a generation so to speak, yet this chap refered to the British in third person and said "You people invade our lands."

Born and raised in London and hates the dole that fed him...So much so that he would hack to death a man for simply loving his counrty and supporting the troops. Right in front of military barracks no less.

The word "Brazen" comes to mind...It's too late to start rounding folks up over there and deporting them. The genie is out of the bottle and this is going to become more and more common place.

If any of you have not seen "Harry Brown" with Michael Caine in it it is a British Version of "Gran Torino" and really shows how helpless the folks in the Once "Great" Britain are...It's well worth watching if only for it's depiction of how the legal system operates across the pond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2S3SraFmI0

Last edited:
    Top Bottom