• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Holy ****. Okay, so you're saying let's elect the scammer, because it's really the victim's fault they got scammed. I agree that the victims share a lot of responsibility for betting scammed. A fool and his money are soon parted, and all that. But I'd rather not promote the scammer to POTUS!

If you blow your life savings on a get rich quick scheme that requires work on your part in a sink or swim market, from a university that is not accredited, I don't believe you're being scammed.

You know up front what you're doing. Pointing fingers after the fact because you weren't handed billions of dollars is not the fault of anyone but yourself.

Should there be a lawsuit against this guy?

lTVTEcw.jpg

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If you blow your life savings on a get rich quick scheme that requires work on your part in a sink or swim market, from a university that is not accredited, I don't believe you're being scammed.

You know up front what you're doing. Pointing fingers after the fact because you weren't handed billions of dollars is not the fault of anyone but yourself.

Should there be a lawsuit against this guy?

lTVTEcw.jpg

Do you want that guy leading the free world?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    im not sure that word means what you think it does

No, it actually means exactly what I think it does: scientifically valid polls are being replaced with agenda-driven push polls. Look at who is conducting the polls, and study their internals.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    No, it actually means exactly what I think it does: scientifically valid polls are being replaced with agenda-driven push polls. Look at who is conducting the polls, and study their internals.

Yeah, but that's been around a long time. I totally agree, though - particularly when a poll presents results that appear to be outliers.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I disagreed with your no-bounce theory when I read it, but it wasn't interesting enough to research it.

But, I just found where Paul Manafort disagrees with you.
    Trump camp: We expected drop in polls - POLITICO

Now, if I'm being honest, if you told me the sky was purple outside, I'd believe you until I had a chance to check for myself. If Manafort told be the sky was blue outside, I'd immediately wonder what color it really was.

There are opinions, and then there are the actual numbers (from Gallup, as reported by Politico):

Why Trump and Clinton might not get a convention bounce - POLITICO

2000 was the last election to see candidates get a meaningful post-convention bounce. Bush didn't get one in 2004. Obama didn't get one in 2008 or 2012.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What does that have to do with the legitimacy of a fraud lawsuit?

It seems obvious to me. Is the kind of person who would be sued successfully for fraud a suitable candidate for the Presidency? Hillary Clinton has some marks on her resume that makes her unsuitable as well.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It seems obvious to me. Is the kind of person who would be sued successfully for fraud a suitable candidate for the Presidency? Hillary Clinton has some marks on her resume that makes her unsuitable as well.

Yeah Chip, I'm kinda with Jamil on that one. It seems an obvious fitness test for the position.

Again: the particular point of discussion was the legitimacy of the fraud lawsuit. Either that point was missed, or you're begging the question.

Even then: Trump has not yet been successfully sued. And even if he is, that result isn't necessarily relevant. Jesse Ventura successfully sued Chris Kyle's widow, and that outcome proved absolutely nothing, other than that Jesse Ventura is an *******, and anybody can win a lawsuit for anything.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just because Blonde/Blue eyes?

I'm a little disappointed in Kut but live in too glass of a house to cast any stones :)

Uhhhh, not quite. When I see kids that age talking political discourse, I can't help but think that they've been indoctrinated. He's a kid, let him be a kid. He has plenty of time to kick over trash cans, cuss at the tv, and think about the doom befalling future generations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom