• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sorry, I do believe I should have written, "Congress certified ... " My mistake.

What court stopped it? Since there was mountains of evidence the courts surely intervened.

That's tacit acceptance, is it not?

You are way off base. The electors for each state are selected, per the constitution, as prescribed by the STATE legislature. Nothing to do with congress in DC.

We have explained “standing“ too many times to count. The courts refused to get involved.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Just who is saying this? Why does it have to be “coordinated“?
    Are you being serious? Nobody on INGO has called it a “plandemic,” or called the election “stolen by fraud,” etc.? I guess if you’re saying you don’t believe there was a coordinated effort to steal the election then my comment doesn’t apply to you.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Is that how you got to 24k posts? I guess all the other regulars are unemployed eh?

So, where did congress ratify it? Oh... they didn’t, by your own admission.

If you want....you could search the Congressional Record and find the exact details. But, since you are not seriously questioning whether the election was certifed or not your introducing a dwarf hobgoblin into the mix. OTOH if you are, serious please see a neurologist quickly. That is one of the many signs of a stroke. Can you whistle right now? Have someone check your smile.... :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Are you being serious? Nobody on INGO has called it a “plandemic,” or called the election “stolen by fraud,” etc.? I guess if you’re saying you don’t believe there was a coordinated effort to steal the election then my comment doesn’t apply to you.

The Left decided to use the fear and uncertainty of COVID. They pushed it to be far out of proportion to what it actually was, then used the lockdowns to force mail in ballots that were never enacted through any legislation to be used which were rife with error, miscounts and outright fraud. That was the only way the sock puppet in the oval office could have managed to have gotten there. This was done by the Left partly to seize power and partly to get rid of Trump, who was destroying the Left at every turn. Another 4 years of prosperity and American values from Trump would have even better highlighted the idiocy of the Left and all the lies they push. They had to interrupt his reign at all costs and did so.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The Left decided to use the fear and uncertainty of COVID. They pushed it to be far out of proportion to what it actually was, then used the lockdowns to force mail in ballots that were never enacted through any legislation to be used which were rife with error, miscounts and outright fraud. That was the only way the sock puppet in the oval office could have managed to have gotten there. This was done by the Left partly to seize power and partly to get rid of Trump, who was destroying the Left at every turn. Another 4 years of prosperity and American values from Trump would have even better highlighted the idiocy of the Left and all the lies they push. They had to interrupt his reign at all costs and did so.
    Ok, so you would agree the left made a concerted effort to lie, cheat, and manipulate to take power? And the media is in on it, or at least a useful idiot for their goals?

My question is:

After all that, the midterms could completely undo that effort and tip the balance back to the right. If the “red wave” happens, how do we explain it? The left stopped trying to cheat?

By the way, I’m not attempting to debate anything or make an argument. I’m trying to clarify what the collective thinks happened the last election and how it relates to elections in the coming year. I’m seeing massive wins for the right next year, which doesn’t seem to me to jive with the “cheater” narrative. I’m curious as to thoughts on that.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If COVID was all planned, and the mail-in voting was all fraudulent, and this whole thing has been a well-coordinated plot by the left to take power...

How will it be explained if the predicted “red wave” happens in 2022? It’ll end the 1/6 investigations, will essentially torpedo the rest of Biden’s term, and give momentum for the 2024 election. Doesn’t that destroy the left’s master plan? Did they just stop trying to cheat?
    If the things you are "If"ing are true... Then there is no possibility of a red wave. The opposition is just too strong if all those things could be executed so flawlessly. Seriously, time to just go sit in the woods.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

If you want....you could search the Congressional Record and find the exact details. But, since you are not seriously questioning whether the election was certifed or not your introducing a dwarf hobgoblin into the mix. OTOH if you are, serious please see a neurologist quickly. That is one of the many signs of a stroke. Can you whistle right now? Have someone check your smile.... :)
    The discussion wasn’t about congress certifying the election. Did you even read the entire dispute before posting? If you did, you should check with your doctor, it may be a early sign of dementia... :)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If the things you are "If"ing are true... Then there is no possibility of a red wave. The opposition is just too strong if all those things could be executed so flawlessly. Seriously, time to just go sit in the woods.
    It certainly is a “what if.” But if the “red wave” happens, I don’t see how the current “evil, cheating left” narrative can survive. I’m just curious as to thoughts ahead of the elections, so thanks for responding.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It certainly is a “what if.” But if the “red wave” happens, I don’t see how the current “evil, cheating left” narrative can survive. I’m just curious as to thoughts ahead of the elections, so thanks for responding.
    Does that mean the astros didn’t cheat because they didn’t win the World Series the next year? Losing in the future is hardly evidence of innocence in regards to past actions.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Does that mean the astros didn’t cheat because they didn’t win the World Series the next year? Losing in the future is hardly evidence of innocence in regards to past actions.
    So they have the game plan for stealing elections, but just won’t do it? The Astros didn’t keep cheating because they got caught and couldn’t do it anymore. Unless you think the left just won’t risk it this time? Despite the Kraken, Pillow Guy, et al, nobody has effectively “caught” the left yet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If COVID was all planned, and the mail-in voting was all fraudulent, and this whole thing has been a well-coordinated plot by the left to take power...

How will it be explained if the predicted “red wave” happens in 2022? It’ll end the 1/6 investigations, will essentially torpedo the rest of Biden’s term, and give momentum for the 2024 election. Doesn’t that destroy the left’s master plan? Did they just stop trying to cheat?
    Or maybe they just got overconfident. :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "The Stand Alone Complex can best be described as an occurrence caused when a trigger starts a series of events by individuals that all move towards a single goal. In each event, the individuals are otherwise unrelated, and not directly in any kind of communication, yet all of the actions are concerted, as if coordinated by a single entity. In the two cases described, however, there is no such proof that such an entity truly exists, yet all of the individuals attempt to copy its behavior, resulting in a seemingly planned series of events."

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The discussion wasn’t about congress certifying the election. Did you even read the entire dispute before posting? If you did, you should check with your doctor, it may be a early sign of dementia... :)
    Yeah...but that is the bone you worried more than a Schnauzer on a mission.

Somehow, I still have the hope that a few of these debates will rise above "I know you are, but what am I?". However, hope is a perilous concept on INGO.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yeah...but that is the bone you worried more than a Schnauzer on a mission.

Somehow, I still have the hope that a few of these debates will rise above "I know you are, but what am I?". However, hope is a perilous concept on INGO.
    In other words, you have no rebuttal.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time :)

Top Bottom