• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I’ve said this before and been called all sorts of things. I don’t agree with Jan 6. BUT… I do understand why some would. These are people frustrated because they have exhausted every option legally available to them and ignored. I may not condone it but I understand it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I’ve said this before and been called all sorts of things. I don’t agree with Jan 6. BUT… I do understand why some would. These are people frustrated because they have exhausted every option legally available to them and ignored. I may not condone it but I understand it.
    That's how elections work - the minority gets ignored.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    It IS understandable. Maybe you can explain it to Joe, Chuck, Nancy, and the REAL President Kamala. (After all, Joe refers to her as President.)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What’d I say? No response. A person who uses facts doesn’t avoid a response, they provide proof of their statement. That’s how you know he’s just repeating msm like a puppet

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Really?

What congress ratified it?
    Sorry, I do believe I should have written, "Congress certified ... " My mistake.
    What courts allowed it?
    What court stopped it? Since there was mountains of evidence the courts surely intervened.

That's tacit acceptance, is it not?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If COVID was all planned, and the mail-in voting was all fraudulent, and this whole thing has been a well-coordinated plot by the left to take power...

How will it be explained if the predicted “red wave” happens in 2022? It’ll end the 1/6 investigations, will essentially torpedo the rest of Biden’s term, and give momentum for the 2024 election. Doesn’t that destroy the left’s master plan? Did they just stop trying to cheat?

Top Bottom