• Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    He is an asshat.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-19-at-12.56.26-PM.jpg
    If true, somebody had to say it.

After all, Powell was the final rubber-stamp on that $3 Trillion(?) war you were grousing about the other day.

There is something to be said for manners. But when we're talking about a mistake of that magnitude, truth is more important.

(And, I might add, may Dubyah receive the same).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is anything he said really untrue? This was more of a call out of the media again than of Powell. Powell had said worse about Trump over the years and has voted democrat since 2008. Did he violate the don't speak ill of the dead tradition sure, but the left buried that a long time ago.
    And that's exactly why Trump will never not be an ***hat.

If he could stick to policies, and getting things done, he could have achieved so much more. But his Reality TV Star ego had to make everything about him. For crying out loud, bragging about your genitals during a debate is something I expect from Dwayne Alonzo Mt. Dew Camacho, not a president from the current time.

I’ll agree he done hisself no favors but when I vote, I vote for party and ideologies than a person that’s just a mouth man. Just because he said what he thought instead of playing the political mouth games is why some liked him so much.

mean tweets sure beat the dementia ridden tard. we have now. Never understood how people thought after 4 decades that he all of a sudden, had the answers….
    Hence why Trump got my vote.

Nevertheless, a sizeable share of America was fed up with his antics; enough to tip the scales.
    For the life of me, I can't understand how some people just can't accept that he pissed off enough voter that they voted for Biden instead.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Let's say, there was hard evidence that proved once and for all Trump won and the Dems cheated and everyone agrees with this new evidence.

What would it change at this point?

Nothing.
    Should that be the case, the entire American voting system and democracy* would be in jeopardy.

* Yeah, yeah, "it's a republic!" ... or whatever; not the place to argue that.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

If he could stick to policies, and getting things done, he could have achieved so much more. But his Reality TV Star ego had to make everything about him. For crying out loud, bragging about your genitals during a debate is something I expect from Dwayne Alonzo Mt. Dew Camacho, not a president from the current time.

Nevertheless, a sizeable share of America was fed up with his antics; enough to tip the scales.
    For the life of me, I can't understand how some people just can't accept that he pissed off enough voter that they voted for Biden instead.
    Yeah, he should have just been a Romney or McCain and let everybody run over him like Republicans normally do hoping that the media will finally like them. The only satisfying thing about the current epic failure is that these morons now have to look at themselves in the mirror as they pay for their $3.00+ gas and their 40.00 ribeyes, vaccine mandates, job losses, and crisis after crisis because they just didn't like someone's personality.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Yeah, he should have just been a Romney or McCain and let everybody run over him like Republicans normally do hoping that the media will finally like them. The only satisfying thing about the current epic failure is that these morons now have to look at themselves in the mirror as they pay for their $3.00+ gas and their 40.00 ribeyes, vaccine mandates, job losses, and crisis after crisis because they just didn't like someone's personality.

They'll never figure it out. Because TRUMP.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Nevertheless, a sizeable share of America was fed up with his antics; enough to tip the scales
    This is what makes no sense. He received more votes the 2nd time around than the first. How was a sizeable share of America fed up? :dunno: Apparently the mean tweets were not a factor, but I can tell ya what was....voter fraud.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is what makes no sense. He received more votes the 2nd time around than the first. How was a sizeable share of America fed up? :dunno: Apparently the mean tweets were not a factor, but I can tell ya what was....voter fraud.
    He received more votes, yet Biden received more.

We didn't have anything good to do in 2020, so people went out and voted.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I think the difference was the pandemic, and mail-in voting.

I believe people were genuinely scared of the virus and thought, maybe for the first time, the choice in President may have a direct impact on their lives. The Democrats told people “look at all these people dying under Trump. We have a plan to stop this thing.”

The second reason was mail-in voting increased turnout. When you make it easier to do something, you get higher participation. Trump getting more votes than 2016 but losing makes sense when you see the high turnout. If we made online voting a thing, then turnout would be even higher.

If the Dems lose as badly in the midterms as expected, we’ll have some good evidence that may be the case.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

If it was something tipping the scales, it was the constant barrage of lies from the Left and their Media arm constantly vilifying him. If everything he did and said weren't so blown out of proportion, most of the country would have been fine with keeping him in office.

Plus none of that mattered, cause voter fraud.

Top Bottom