• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    No conspiracy needed. The current administration is weaponizing the FBI and DOJ thereby committing election interference…
    I agree that they have weaponized FBI/DOJ/IRS/etc.

That doesn’t mean we have to nominate our toughest candidate to get past the finish line. That doesn’t mean Trump isn‘t a seriously flawed option. That also doesn’t mean Trump isn’t spouting off non-sense, dumping campaign cash on lawyers, dumping campaign time on trials, and going to have a block that refuses to consider him.

None of this, which is is true, changes anything for 2024. Just because the Democrats cried and lied about 2016 means we should in 2025? I’d rather win and kill executive orders, nominate competent people, and appoint judges who apply the law. Some people just want to lose and be angry.

Agreed. The Democrats whined about election conspiracies from 2016 on. Multiple investigations that turned up jack ****, and two impeachments that didn't go anywhere.
    They used a lie to upend Trump’s presidency. Trump got out maneuvered. Look at how Comey played him. Look at how his FBI treated him. Look at how Trump’s FBI treated Biden. Lots of these problems were during Trump’s time and he didn’t fix any of them. Not sure why we think he would miraculously get better round 2.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I wasn’t entertained on Jan 6.
    I wasn’t entertained when Trump’s idiot lawyers spread dumbass lies.
    I wasn’t entertained when Trump blew the debates to an incompetent geezer.
    I wasn’t entertained when Trump was a lockdown President.
    I wasn’t entertained when Trump said ‘Take the guns first, due process second’

But hey, I’m sure he will be much better round 2.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree that they have weaponized FBI/DOJ/IRS/etc.
    This is encouraging. You at least understand ClownWorld™ is upon us.
    That doesn’t mean we have to nominate our toughest candidate to get past the finish line. That doesn’t mean Trump isn‘t a seriously flawed option. That also doesn’t mean Trump isn’t spouting off non-sense, dumping campaign cash on lawyers, dumping campaign time on trials, and going to have a block that refuses to consider him.
    All of this is true. But here we are. Over half the GOP voters want Trump. That means that if nothing changes that, Trump will be the nominee. So then your choice in November is between ClownWorldLeft™ and ClownWorldRight™. Which is worse? Really. For you personally, which is worse? We've had a taste of both.

Apart from COVID, which era was the most sane? Which era was the most peaceful. Which era was the most prosperous for the most people? I'd rather not live in any clownworld. But that's not one of the choices. I think the bloc that refuses to consider the actual choices needs to think hard about what they're signing up for. A living dog is better off than a dead lion.

None of this, which is is true, changes anything for 2024. Just because the Democrats cried and lied about 2016 means we should in 2025? I’d rather win and kill executive orders, nominate competent people, and appoint judges who apply the law. Some people just want to lose and be angry.
    You don't have a choice in the matter other than ClownWorldLeft™ or ClownWorldRight™. Trump is ahead of Biden in the polls overall, within the margin of error. So virtually a tie for popular vote. Trump is up comfortably in most swing states. That doesn't mean Trump will win. There is plenty of time for ClownWorldLeft™ to rig the election. They did it last time by using covid as an excuse to do mail-in ballots outside of the election laws of the state, which gives Democrats a huge advantage. They'll rig it regardless who they're running against.

They used a lie to upend Trump’s presidency. Trump got out maneuvered. Look at how Comey played him. Look at how his FBI treated him. Look at how Trump’s FBI treated Biden. Lots of these problems were during Trump’s time and he didn’t fix any of them. Not sure why we think he would miraculously get better round 2.

It's a lost cause. You're not going to convince Trumpers to see the light. And you need them more than they need you, obviously, given Trump's polling against Biden. As delusional as I think they are for their blind loyalty, it's a given. Either go with Trump, which is a better clownworld than the left one would be, or concede the nation to ClownWorldLeft™ for another 4 years. It's clownworld either way. Pick one.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It's a lost cause. You're not going to convince Trumpers to see the light. And you need them more than they need you, obviously, given Trump's polling against Biden. As delusional as I think they are for their blind loyalty, it's a given. Either go with Trump, which is a better clownworld than the left one would be, or concede the nation to ClownWorldLeft™ for another 4 years. It's clownworld either way. Pick one.
    true.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You don't have a choice in the matter other than ClownWorldLeft™ or ClownWorldRight™. Trump is ahead of Biden in the polls overall, within the margin of error. So virtually a tie for popular vote. Trump is up comfortably in most swing states. That doesn't mean Trump will win. There is plenty of time for ClownWorldLeft™ to rig the election. They did it last time by using covid as an excuse to do mail-in ballots outside of the election laws of the state, which gives Democrats a huge advantage. They'll rig it regardless who they're running against.
    No, no! I think we're supposed to believe that DeSantis - who even his own party doesn't want - will save us. I assume by somehow magically outperforming the margin of cheating within the electorate as a whole, even though he can't seem to get within 40 points of the man the people theoretically most aligned with his policies and ideas REALLY want

It is good to see INGO still believes in miracles

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The guy who started Home Depot

For Republicans, the choice is also simple. Let’s face it: Donald Trump is going to win the nomination. You should be doing all you can to ensure his winning the general election.

I understand the frustration of some of my Republican friends who do not like or are offended by things Donald Trump does and says. I, too, have been frustrated at times, but we cannot let his brash style be the reason we walk away from his otherwise excellent stewardship of the United States during his first term in office. Now is the time for unity to save The American Dream for future generations.

For these reasons, I endorse Donald J. Trump as the nominee of the Republican Party and as our next President. I endorse him not only because he has the best chance of winning the general election but because he is the best person to take on and dismantle the administrative state that is strangling America. The new war in the Middle East will present great challenges for the free world for some time, especially in keeping other terrorist groups or nations out of the conflict. This will require a president with the judgment, strength, decisiveness, and courage that Donald Trump displayed in his first term when he ordered the strike that killed the Iranian terrorist Gen. Qasem Soleimani and dissuaded Russia from invading Ukraine

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I disagree that the goal for people who would rather have someone other than Trump, should be to make sure he wins the general. It may be a high likelihood he's the nominee. We still have to play the game. Primary season has barely begun. It's still roughly 2 months until Iowa Caucus.

But, my point was that we can almost concede that Trump will be the nominee. And there are exactly two outcomes from that. @HKFaninCarmel needs to prepare himself for the most likely choice. We've tasted both worlds. Which world is better than the other?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom