• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Just a hypothetical, in a world where it turns out to be Haley v Biden (or his replacement) v RFK v someone else—who do you vote for?
    Haley...I voted for her twice, 2008, when she wasn't my guy, and 2012, when she wasn't my guy.

I had two legitimate choices in elections that mattered alot. And each time, the Mickey Moused-voice "Wait until we get in power.." wing of the GOP $h*t the bed in winnable elections.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Haley...I voted for her twice, 2008, when she wasn't my guy, and 2012, when she wasn't my guy.

I had two legitimate choices in elections that mattered alot. And each time, the Mickey Moused-voice "Wait until we get in power.." wing of the GOP $h*t the bed in winnable elections.
    You think 08 was a winnable election?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just a hypothetical, in a world where it turns out to be Haley v Biden (or his replacement) v RFK v someone else—who do you vote for?
    Just like every other ****ing election, I won't vote for anybody. Best I can do is be pragmatic and vote against the worst choice in the most effective way possible. Which would be Haley in your purported matchup, I suppose.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Trump picked lawyer brags about losing and costing (donors) tons of money. Her plan is to keep charging more and keep going.
    Trump is absolutely retarded at picking lawyers. The TP grifters having a rally with his UFC partner and lawyer is hard to defend if you don’t just love Trump.

If I filed a lawsuit that got dismissed outright and cost my client a million in sanctions I would never speak of it again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yup, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, usually it's a duck.

I don't see that @jamil has named this yet, so I submit that it's the Toilet Papers™ since at one point, our "most sensitive security documents" were stored in Mar-a-logo's toilet... and it mirrors, IMO, Trump's level of concern for securing such documents.
    Seems like I heard that somewhere so the name may be taken already.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is Trump running third party?

INGO is telling me Trump can't win and any warm body with an R after its name can,
    so Haley doesn't need my vote

I think at this point it’s really too early to say. We don’t know how the trials will play out. We don’t have any sense how people might vote if Trump is convicted other than polls that were taken well before the first caucus/primary. Maybe we ahould all just calm down and let that part of history be written before we write off or on anyone. Other than what enjoyment speculation gives us as a passtime.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think at this point it’s really too early to say. We don’t know how the trials will play out. We don’t have any sense how people might vote if Trump is convicted other than polls that were taken well before the first caucus/primary. Maybe we ahould all just calm down and let that part of history be written before we write off or on anyone. Other than what enjoyment speculation gives us as a passtime.
    But I was told by posters on INGO that they already know the future a year out, just ask them…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But I was told by posters on INGO that they already know the future a year out, just ask them…
    People can speculate about stuff. They can say if this thing happens, that will be the result. But none of us know until we kniw. And I’m sure someone will call it. Is it good instincts or good luck getting it right?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At least for others to say…
    Assuming facts in evidence, a logical conclusion is a logical conclusion. Saying, if Trump is convicted, Trump will lose is not that. That’s a prediction. We’ll know when we’ll know.

If Trump loses to Haley outright, I mean that’s on Trump. It’s not a prediction. It’s a logical conclusion.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Assuming facts in evidence, a logical conclusion is a logical conclusion. Saying, if Trump is convicted, Trump will lose is not that. That’s a prediction. We’ll know when we’ll know.

If Trump loses to Haley outright, I mean that’s on Trump. It’s not a prediction. It’s a logical conclusion.
    JMO, but he lost to Obiden outright, look at what happened. It’ll be the same thing. Again just my opinion.

Top Bottom