• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Agreed. And because of that it’s silly to go around claiming the survival rate is 99.whatever% as if the virus has no impact at all. Likewise it’s silly to go around locking **** down and forcing mass behavioral changes in society, as if the virus has massive impacts on all of society.
    We had fewer deaths in 2020 than in 2019. If this claim is untrue, then where are all the dead people?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Did some shopping in Hamilton County today, the number of unmasked people continues to rise exponentially. Stopped in at a Goodwill store and I would say more than half the people were unmasked. I crossed the street to Walmart and saw lots of naked faces there too. I'd say a majority there still had masks on, but much closer to 50/50 than a few weeks ago when there would only be a handful.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Inconceivable! Didn't Texas lift restrictions completely?

What about S Dakota. Aren't they all dead by now? Governor Kristi Noem, a living legend, always allowed individual choice with respect to masks and never became a tyrant.

View attachment 140311
    You mentioned South Dakota. The only thing wrong with Governor Noem is that she's already married!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You mentioned South Dakota. The only thing wrong with Governor Noem is that she's already married!
    Did you ever see her shoot?
    I saw an interview with her and they showed a clip of her pheasant hunting, and a pheasant flew up.
    It took a SECOND shot for her to hit it, and the interviewer guy was raving at how impressed he was.
    Her reply was "I'm a little out of practice".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Drove out to do some work yesterday and rolled by the Speedway. The race was running and folks were still coming and going to the point it held up traffic at 25th and G-town for pedestrians.
    Not a mask in sight. Even LEO's were sans the mouth diapers. It was refreshing.

Today.....took the terrorists to the playground and only saw 2 young kids with masks. Lots of folks. Again, refreshing.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It depends on what you mean by "documented". Nobody has a inhalation monitor that tells them exactly what time they inhaled the virus or their GPS coordinates at that time. People may have an experience and then get sick several days later and make an assumption that the experience they had was where they inhaled the virus but of course they don't really know. The assumption is probably valid to a certain degree. Is that "documented"? Not really. It is based on an assumption. So to demand "documented" is a technicality that allows all sorts of statements to be made because "documented" doesn't really exist in the case of inhaling viruses.

"Casual" is ambiguous and could mean one thing to one person and something else to another person. Without a good definition of "casual" it just opens the door for moving goalposts.
    Given that I'm not trying to be antagonistic, we'll just have to agree to disagree on "documented" and "casual".

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom