• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

CDC continues to cave. Momentum is building. Masks are finished.

I don't recall anything the government has done that forces me to wear a mask.
    It's all on the private sector.

So what the CDC says doesn't really matter.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The momentum of people getting vaccinated?

Masks were needed when we had no vaccine available, they become less necessary as more people are now fully vaccinated.

It has nothing to do with "caving in".

It's not like the CDC said masks had never been needed.

Masks work, so do vaccines. Thank you science.
    Hahaha the momentum of people getting vaccinated, right. I knew what he meant. They don’t want to be on the wrong side, like the weatherman, say one of everything and you can always go back and say see I told you so.

Good thing we’re free.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    The momentum of people getting vaccinated?

Masks were needed when we had no vaccine available, they become less necessary as more people are now fully vaccinated.

It has nothing to do with "caving in".

Masks work, so do vaccines. Thank you science.
    Are we talking about the same CDC that published two separate studies that found masks useless againist Covid?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    This. I just recently studied the law as it pertains to health related accommodations. Take the case of a service animal, a retailer is ONLY allowed two questions by law, is that a service animal, and what tasks does the animal perform? No proof or documentation can be asked for. HIPPA is similarly constructed for privacy and I doubt the Feds would rescind privacy even in a pandemic.
    I believe you are incorrect. IF the business wants to push it, I believe they CAN ask for documentation, and more than that, I believe the human is obligated to CARRY that documentation.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You obviously joined us after the beginning of the whole CDC thing, when Fauci indeed did say masks would be of no help

If anything the CDC and
    The WHO did had any relationship with science it was almost certainly accidental

Edit: Your willingness to believe your government, or indeed any government, is motivated primarily by the well being of its citizens is as charming as it is misguided

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You obviously joined us after the beginning of the whole CDC thing, when Fauci indeed did say masks would be of no help

If anything the CDC and
    The WHO did had any relationship with science it was almost certainly accidental
    Didn't they say that at the very beginning when they had not enough masks for hospitals?

And instead of saying "masks work but leave them to healthcare professionals" they said "masks don't work"?

My point is that now they are not saying "masks don't work" but saying that people don't need them anymore because vaccines work.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How can you tell a politician is lying?

His lips are moving. Why should I believe them now? US vaccination level is I believe around 42% (for at least one shot) and they have said herd immunity would take at least 70%

So, are they lying now, or were they lying before? Why should I believe proven liars ever again

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I believe you are incorrect. IF the business wants to push it, I believe they CAN ask for documentation, and more than that, I believe the human is obligated to CARRY that documentation.
    Why do you insist you are right about a topic you dont know?

I just took a course on this topic of service animals...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How can you tell a politician is lying?

His lips are moving. Why should I believe them now? US vaccination level is I believe around 42% (for at least one shot) and they have said herd immunity would take at least 70%

So, are they lying now, or were they lying before? Why should I believe proven liars ever again
    You should start a thread asking why they believe them. The silence is deafening...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

CDC continues to cave. Momentum is building. Masks are finished.

I cannot say I have ever given a rat's *** about what these ************* have to say.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I cannot say I have ever given a rat's *** about what these ************* have to say.
    Masking was supposed to catch our spit droplets when we speak. To protect those more prone to greater suffering.
    But now if you have taken the jab (not cleansed of buggies) you are free to spit at Granny.

:lmfao: Running away a fast as I can-->:fogey:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Why do you insist you are right about a topic you dont know?

I just took a course on this topic of service animals...
    My bad...I did some quick internet search, and it seems you`re right. I was basing my perspective on what I had been told at work, but that seems to have been bad information.

Top Bottom