• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't need a government mandated muzzle to refrain from spitting on others, "pandemic" or otherwise.

I would have thought after a year this hysteric language would finally start to wear off. Guess some people are just too far gone.
    You don't need a muzzle but you do need a mask to stop from spitting, sneezing or coughing on others.

Fortunately I think we are on the downside of this, finally.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You don't need a muzzle but you do need a mask to stop from spitting, sneezing or coughing on others.

Fortunately I think we are on the downside of this, finally.
    It's called turning away or coughing into your arm. It's pretty easy, and I don't need to be muzzled to do it.

Somehow you survived all the years of your life before 2020 despite everyone around you constantly assaulting you with their coughs, sneezes, and spits. Somehow you survived 2020. Your life is not in danger and your survival doesn't depend on muzzling everyone else. :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's called turning away or coughing into your arm. It's pretty easy, and I don't need to be muzzled to do it.

Somehow you survived all the years of your life before 2020 despite everyone around you constantly assaulting you with their coughs, sneezes, and spits. Somehow you survived 2020. Your life is not in danger and your survival doesn't depend on muzzling everyone else. :dunno:
    No, but you do need a mask. None of us are special snowflakes to whom rules do not apply. Wear a mask and help reduce the spread until we can allow the vaccines to work.

We all did not die from a novel corona virus before 2020 because, you know, novel and what not. However, 500,000 people did die, We should stop with Inshallah INGO and focus on helping others. Wash your hands, wear a mask, stay away from each other as much as possible and we will get through this.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    No, but you do need a mask. None of us are special snowflakes to whom rules do not apply. Wear a mask and help reduce the spread until we can allow the vaccines to work.

We all did not die from a novel corona virus before 2020 because, you know, novel and what not. However, 500,000 people did die, We should stop with Inshallah INGO and focus on helping others. Wash your hands, wear a mask, stay away from each other as much as possible and we will get through this.

I don't need a mask.

500,000 people died of various causes some amount of time following a positive test. This is out of 3 million people who die in the US every year. The common could would "kill" a million people a year if we tested for it and recorded cases like covid.

It's been a year, we are already "through this", and "this" was merely a minor flu that was blown out of proportion by irresponsible over-testing, over-diagnosis, and mass hysteria. Nobody was "saved" by masks, we know that now from the data. It was all hysteria. There is nothing to "get through".

Imagine still believing these March-era crap narratives an entire year later. Wake up, dude.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

No. We do not “need “ masks. You want one wear one. No one is stopping you. Stop foisting your fears into everyone else. Keep forcing your opinions into others and expect to get a go **** yourself. Or a lot of gfy’s. Because I’ll give you as many as you can handle if you want. I mean you’re the same ****er telling me I’m a liar about face diapers affecting breathing for people with compromised lung capacities. So I think I already owe you a few gfy’s as it is.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No. We do not “need “ masks. You want one wear one. No one is stopping you. Stop foisting your fears into everyone else. Keep forcing your opinions into others and expect to get a go **** yourself. Or a lot of gfy’s. Because I’ll give you as many as you can handle if you want. I mean you’re the same ****er telling me I’m a liar about face diapers affecting breathing for people with compromised lung capacities. So I think I already owe you a few gfy’s as it is.
    You do need a mask. It's not a diaper unless you are talking s**t. Don't talk s**t and you won't need a diaper. You need a mask to stop you from spitting, coughing, sneezing on others. Learn how the body function so we can get on top of this novel disease. We are almost there, no reason to screw it up now.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You do need a mask. It's not a diaper unless you are talking s**t. Don't talk s**t and you won't need a diaper. You need a mask to stop you from spitting, coughing, sneezing on others. Learn how the body function so we can get on top of this novel disease. We are almost there, no reason to screw it up now.
    "Just grovel and debase yourself a little harder, we're almost there, they'll let us have our rights back any day now if we just comply a little harder!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blahblah:

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    Not sick, so no mask needed.
    Why do you think everyone is sick?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    You need a mask to stop you from spitting, coughing, sneezing on others.
    Once again with the :bs:about spitting, coughing and sneezing. You must have zero control over your bodily functions. You have a problem if you cant talk without spitting on people or covering your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Maybe you should see a DR on the spitting when you talk problem.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Once again with the :bs:about spitting, coughing and sneezing. You must have zero control over your bodily functions. You have a problem if you cant talk without spitting on people or covering your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Maybe you should see a DR on the spitting when you talk problem.

Yes, everyone spits when they speak, sneeze or cough. One cannot control no matter how loudly one spit yells "Meye ryyyeeettts!"

That is what the mask is for, a spit suppressor.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, everyone spits when they speak, sneeze or cough. One cannot control their own spitting, sneezing or cough, no matter how loudly one spit yells "Meye ryyyeeettts!"

That is what the mask is for, a spit suppressor.

I guess it is a diaper. It stops the crap being expelled out of one's body so your fellow man does not have a higher probability to get sick because you feel special.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    21FuBvL.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

You can do whatever you want. If you wanna sit in the Walmart parking lot dressed like bo peep and preach to the other sheep, have at it, I won’t stop you, but I’ll do what I want... and that doesn’t include wearing a mask. I haven’t wore one and I won’t. Haven’t been sick yet. If I do get sick, I’ll take my 99% chance.

Top Bottom