• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    A lot of people on here seem to think all drugs should be legal anyway..they call it prohibition. If people want suboxone just hop on down to the Quicky mart and get some.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm pretty sure these dealers will not suffer the same consequences as their peers.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Anyone watch Longmeir?

An episode last season involved a drug "arrangement" between a local Pharacist and some gang thugs. The Pharmacist sold them the list of people who recently bought drugs, what kinds and their addresses. Made me wonder how many Pharmacists are dirty.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Anyone watch Longmeir?

An episode last season involved a drug "arrangement" between a local Pharacist and some gang thugs. The Pharmacist sold them the list of people who recently bought drugs, what kinds and their addresses. Made me wonder how many Pharmacists are dirty.

I recently had the opposite experience. I had to deal with a pharmacist who was on a crusade to personally win the 'war on drugs' by giving me a hard time over my prescriptions--and on top of all else, the surgery was on a fractured orbital with readily visible damage. The c**ks**ker could at least have taken a break from treating me like a criminal long enough to warn me about some side effects I discovered the hard way.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't get the fascination with mind altering drugs. Or alcohol for that matter. I alter my mind with education. I get high on life. Not a chemical that controls my life, ruins my health and that impedes judgement. Do dope, and be a dope. That's just the way I have always looked at it. I have to find my flame suit now.

:popcorn: Try not to burn my popcorn.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The banning of a substance IS prohibition. What is the difference between alcohol and legal psychotropics and the illegal pharmaceuticals? Do you really believe that because they are legal they are less bad, in the very cart-before-the-horse kind of logic? Or do you just ignore the fact that the government has picked which drugs it will allow people to deal in legally and which drugs it won't?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How many competitors running other clinics did they shoot and kill? None? Ok. How many complaints of intimidation, "happy fire", graffiti, and other quality of life issues did their neighbors complain of? None?

Seems like a model of how the drug trade could be brought out of the black market to me.

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    The banning of a substance IS prohibition. What is the difference between alcohol and legal psychotropics and the illegal pharmaceuticals? Do you really believe that because they are legal they are less bad, in the very cart-before-the-horse kind of logic? Or do you just ignore the fact that the government has picked which drugs it will allow people to deal in legally and which drugs it won't?
    See that's what I was talking about

Top Bottom