• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They busted one of those in Kokomo in connection as well, it was over on Lafountain St.

Now, before they were over on Lafountain they were over on Dixon Rd.
    RIGHT NEXT DOOR to my wifes office. Wednesday evenings they would FLOOD the place
    we're talking biblical swarms, in and out of the "drs. office" in under 5 minutes, each and every one of them. VERY SHADY.
    HOW do I know? Because they would park in my wifes lot and I had to tell them to get the **** out every time.
    You couldn't get another car IN OUR OWN LOT because of these dip****s.
    I confronted the "Doctors" about it, they finally got the message after I climbed in their ass enough and started parking across the street at Casey's.
    I hope I was one of the reasons they moved.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    How many competitors running other clinics did they shoot and kill? None? Ok. How many complaints of intimidation, "happy fire", graffiti, and other quality of life issues did their neighbors complain of? None?

Seems like a model of how the drug trade could be brought out of the black market to me.

With the prosecutor on your side, how can you fail? I'm sure the local police had no idea this was going on. After all, there were no complaints about graffiti or other quality of life issues.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Also, they would leave trash in the lot, drink cups, cigarette butts. Drive over my grass in the entry ways.
    Guess who had to pick that **** up? When I caught them in the act, they did..... otherwise yours truly has to fix the ****up.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What does Lee Buckingham have to do with this at present?

Time will tell. This is probably the same group that provided Irsay with his drugs. Buckingham didn't prosecute him, so we shall see how things connect. I know Carmel is a large city, but things like this are not completely hidden.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Time will tell. This is probably the same group that provided Irsay with his drugs. Buckingham didn't prosecute him, so we shall see how things connect. I know Carmel is a large city, but things like this are not completely hidden.
    Are you aware that Buckinghams office is part of the drug task force responsible for these arrests, alongside the local police of CPD?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When you're taking Percocet, take a stool softener...

Nothing that serious. Just hydrocodone. Even though I was taking only two or three pills a day as opposed to the prescribed 1 to 2 tablets every 3-4 hours as needed, I still had some really bad dreams for 4 nights after stopping.

As for that pharmacist, I did after a great deal of grief he caused me, say something I generally wouldn't say in public in the course of calling him out. They didn't have time to fill my prescription while I waited and told me to come back later. I figured the next day should be later enough. He started in, "YOU JUST GOT THAT FILLED YESTERDAY!" At this point, I did have something harsh to say to him, and his response was to pick up the phone and start dialing declaring that he was calling the police. No comments beyond the fact that I obviously took great umbrage.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Are you aware that Buckinghams office is part of the drug task force responsible for these arrests, alongside the local police of CPD?

Covering his tracks and wanted to get rid of a good defense attorney.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You are throwing around a lot of really serious allegations without providing any substantive basis for them. Is there a reason for this?

Are you in on it with them? Don't call Jesse Ventura on me, please!

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Are you in on it with them? Don't call Jesse Ventura on me, please!
    I thought better of you than the kind of person that deals in Internet innuendo. Was I wrong? Or do you have something substantive to support your allegations?

Ive never met Lee Buckingham but I don't know of him to be the kind of person you are describing.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't think they are less bad because they are legal; they are legal because they are less bad.
    Except that isn't true, which is exactly my point.

The psychotropic are well on their way to being fingered for having some role in the homicidal-suicidal mass murders of late. The pain killers are as addictive as their street versions, and addicts of the legal versions are just as high, just as impaired, and just as likely to lie, cheat, steal for their drug.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I thought better of you than the kind of person that deals in Internet innuendo. Was I wrong? Or do you have something substantive to support your allegations?

Ive never met Lee Buckingham but I don't know of him to be the kind of person you are describing.

Okay, okay, I was getting fitted for my tin foil hat, but you ruined it.

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    Except that isn't true, which is exactly my point.

The psychotropic are well on their way to being fingered for having some role in the homicidal-suicidal mass murders of late. The pain killers are as addictive as their street versions, and addicts of the legal versions are just as high, just as impaired, and just as likely to lie, cheat, steal for their drug.
    This confuses me because I am not aware of street versions of these pills, only pills that are diverted to the streets from pharmacies. Many of them are addictive which is why they are CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES. When they are used in an uncontrolled environment the likelihood for abuse and addiction goes up, followed by all those things that go along with it

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This confuses me because I am not aware of street versions of these pills, only pills that are diverted to the streets from pharmacies. Many of them are addictive which is why they are CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES. When they are used in an uncontrolled environment the likelihood for abuse and addiction goes up, followed by all those things that go along with it
    Addictive pharmaceuticals. The illegal drugs. Not a literal black market manufacture of the legal ones, though that is a possibility.

I know they're addictive. That's why I made the point. There's little practical difference in the adverse effects of the legal drugs from their illegal counterparts. Both are addictive to the point that the addict-user goes to extreme, and sometime criminal, lengths to continue to feed the addition. What makes one drug okay to be legal and the other not, when the abuse of either has the same result?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    There's little practical difference in the adverse effects of the legal drugs from their illegal counterparts.

A really important point here. In fact, there is very little difference across the board in many pharmaceuticals, but especially when it comes to narcotics versus illicit street drugs. The biggest difference is consistency in manufacturing and legality.

Top Bottom