• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Lots of men have left the family farm and made their own way in life. I get that. Lots of men have married women that their families did not like, I get that too. Many people have gotten upset and moved from their country. I get that. What I don't get is wanting to be unaccountable, wanting to be independent and wanting to make their own way, and then acting like this. It is pretty poor of these millionaire brats to declare everyone wrong, and demand to be treated like royalty in the UK and be treated as foreign dignitaries in the USA, and to be regarded as stars in the whole world. Then they get on tv with oprah and whine that it is racism that prevents them from getting everything they want. No one dislikes him for being a ginger or her for being multi racial. People dislike them because they are whiney spoiled jerks.
    Yup. They lean into it when it suits them and complain about and distance themselves from "the firm" when it suits them.

I honestly don't care at all, if they really wanted to leave the whole scene behind they'd change their names and buy a farm in Idaho with their piles of money. But they're addicted to the cameras and the attention and the cocktail parties with important people.

Don't want rich snobby royal people problems? Don't marry into royalty. She has a list of high-value wealthy suitors as long as I-69 to choose from. She wanted this.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    91HfEtj.jpg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    The thing is that they claimed to want to get away from the limelight and now they want the attention. Can't have it both ways.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Whether we like it or not, our history is intrinsically connected to the monarchy. We even tried to mirror it to a degree with “Camelot.” And while I understand why we reject the institution, I understand the fascination.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Being a narcissist hollywood actress probably won't make you popular anywhere, and especially someplace where you're expected to be a princess.
    As for the usurper-in-chief who is pushing "critically racist theory", I wouldn't give a wet buffalo chip for his opinion on race relations.

Buffalo chips are more useful. Great fertilizer, can be dried and used for fuel. Mixed into clay for making bricks, converted into biogas.

On that last use, I guess that is a common link; a big stink and a lot of hot air.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I don't care about this stuff, so I challenged myself to read a bit about it, just to get me out of my comfort zone and try to understand why other people give a sh-t about it.

It is really kinda tragic.

Meghan Markle disowned most of her own family...and now she's basically achieved the same with her hubby's. Way to go punkin. You've destroyed your pathway to become what essentially amounts to the next Diana, because a bunch of bad-teeth Brits wouldn't bestow a title (!) on your precious Archie. You're going to be 40, squeezed out a couple pups, and Hollywood is not going to employ you in anything useful again. You've got to rely on Netflix and Orca to supply the ongoing revenue for your 24/7 security detail, and hope that will last you the rest of your life. If American hairdressers named Tiffany ever stop caring about you, well...50 years is a _long_ time to be retired.

Harry, for his part, had a life of military service in Britain, leading him right into what would appear to be a well-deserved royal sinecure, and the Brits had a mostly positive view of him. He would have been the "good" and heroic Prince, next to William, and he and his family would have been on the Royal Welfare Plan for life. They were positioned to inherit half of an estimated 88 Billion (yes, that's with a "B") estate. He would have had to teach Meghan to curtsy for a few more years, to land the deal. Now that's all trashed, by the efforts of his old lady, and he looks like a schmuck. And he'll probably be living Obama-style with his mother-in-law all up under him, to boot. In a strange land, where his wife with her B-movie bio is more popular than he is, and nobody cares about him...cut off from his own family.

I predicted bad things for Kanye when he got mixed up the Kar-trash-ians. It would havve been nice if, before this Oprah thing happened, he could have pried Harry loose from kitchen duty for one weekend, taken him to Vegas, got him drunk and dropped some truth on him. This 'merica, baby. Harry just purchased himself a one-way, non-refundable ticket to irrelevance, and I think he's going to be lonelier in Santa Barbara, eventually, than he's ever been in his life.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Twang, dig deeper. Neither her husband nor her crotchfruit have any shot at being in the line of succession. There are too many people between them and the crown. I think that is where this comes from. Its a "screw it, I cant possibly win this game, so I wont even play beacuse I'm a rich, spoiled brat. I'm outta here. I quit. Oh, and I'm gonna play various cards to make myself feel better in the process. " Unlike others before them with more grace (and incredible patience) , they chose to lay bare the inequalities in the system instead of "playing the lottery" and going with the flow on the extreme off chance that they might ascend to power. After all, keeping a stiff upper lip and playing the game for the sake of the monarchy/crown is what you do as a proper british royal, donchaknow.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    That much is understood, but the life and trappings of a Royal is not predicated upon actually ascending to power. There are plenty of Royals living wonderful lives on the Arthurian Dole, without any pretense to ever being king or queen. Her secondary spot in the family pecking order was already fixed before she married him. Meghan's special role in all that, would have been to serve as the officially-licensed distributor of American-style racial grievance in the U.K. With the demographics of that place, that was a growth business. Coming from her, playing to a mixed-race British audience, it would have been authentic like a Robert Johnson song. They could have lived most of the time in SanBar, anyway, since that's where M&M is originally from, and she could have curtsied for a few more years on those occasions when she was in-country. Their slate of charitable obligations would have been about the same as now and chosen to their liking, and there would have been stupendous wealth tied to the thing.

But she got hung up on the fact that her precious, precious Archie would not have a title. She cut her husband off from his family (like she cut herself off from her own), and shitcanned tens of billions in inheritance over a f-ing extra word or two on a business card? What does her little Archie have now, versus the other way? Is she going to get him a job doing Toyota commercials? Holding a suitcase full of cash on a game show?

If she really wanted to drive the racial grievance thing, her persistent presence in the Royal Firm, and the injustice of her cutesy tot playing title-less next to the other more privileged grandkids, would have allowed countless opportunities for ascendant woke-surrogates in the British press to expound on the subject ad-nauseam. It would have given an increasingly diverse Brit population one more thing to hoist and harrass the Royal family upon. They could have alternated locales, traipsing back and forth across the pond, doing woke-justice interviews here, then there, like a half-and-half Anglo-American equity and inclusion training team, with the Famdamily footing the bill. Harry could have marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge every year, then had lunch with the Queen the next week. They could have extended this schtick like a franchise opportunity into every nation in the British Commonwealth.

Now Harry and his offspring are going to have the same effed-up Hollywood brat existence that Meghan Markle lived while she was doing B-movie Blowj-b cameos. This may make perfect sense to her, but duuude...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom