Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Been in the shop building duct work for furnace projects all day. Marathon on the Box. Had not watched much of the series until today. A bit fractured in the ebb and flow dept. They seem to wonder off with no regard and are poorly armed. JMHO.

Not totally bad.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    For some reason that show does not lend itself to re-runs for me. Love watching it but once I've seen an episode I have no desire to watch it again. "Lost" was like that also (as much as I hate to admit I watched it).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    For some reason that show does not lend itself to re-runs for me. Love watching it but once I've seen an episode I have no desire to watch it again. "Lost" was like that also (as much as I hate to admit I watched it).

Same here .... i may be able to watch the first season again, (though i dont see myself doing it) once is enough. I think id rather do pretty much anything other than trying to watch season 2 again. But damnit if i cant wait for tomorrow!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The DISH/AMC feud is almost becoming comical. I find myself chuckling every commercial break when I hear the big announcer voice say "NOT AVAILABLE ON DISH!!"

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I dropped directv an now have high speed internet, we got net flix an we just watched the 2 season an got caught up....now I have to wait another yr before 3rd season comes to net flix.....sucks.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I can't believe how wimpy the group is. Trying to figure out what to do with their prisoner.

If the dialogue was remotely interesting, but they're making a bunch of exclamations that don't add up to a coherent argument or plan of action. I'm starting to sympathize with the Walkers.:laugh:

Last edited:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I can't believe how wimpy the group is. Trying to figure out what to do with their prisoner.

If the dialogue was remotely interesting, but they're making a bunch of exclamations that don't add up to a coherent argument or plan of action. I'm starting to sympathize with the Walkers.

LOL. The walkers do make a compelling argument....

What would you do with the prisoner? It may be more difficult to shoot a man in cold blood than you think? Especially after they saved him.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

What would you do with the prisoner? It may be more difficult to shoot a man in cold blood than you think? Especially after they saved him.

Oops sorry I edited. I don't think that's a decision one person should make. Either a jury or a tribunal to examine the prisioner and pronounce their decision.

Obviously it wouldn't be a trial like we're used to. But even in the aftermath of the apocalypse there is no reason you should not have a legal system with due process. It doesn't have to look like the present US system.

I'm surprised the 'civil rights attorney' didn't suggest that.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I personally would have left him with his leg impaled on the fence, because he was shooting at me. **** him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom