Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't know who my candidate will be yet. Won't be any of the turds in the gop, though. You guys have a whole slate of douche and turds. And you're seemingly happy with it. You folks are going to blissfully line up behind whatever knot head in this group shakes out and hand the election to the dems. All because you love tinfoil and jeebus. Keep deflecting, though.

Why, mrjarrell, you mad brah?

I only ask because you don't usually, overtly, violate INGO rules unless you're really mad.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    at1lY.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Why, mrjarrell, you mad brah?

I only ask because you don't usually, overtly, violate INGO rules unless you're really mad.

No INGO rules have been violated, (unless a certain mod is making them up again). Not even mad. BW is just stuck on repeating himself, as usual. He knows the gop has a candidate problem and he, along with many, many others, refuses to face it. The gop has allowed a herd of their worst to come forward. I'm just getting mentally ready for president Hillary, because gop voters are inevitably going to line up with the most stupid of their candidates if they continue as they are. Their choice, though.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Carson stretched the truth. Dinner with Westmoreland and 2 MOH winners? Well, yeah....and 1099 OTHER people at the dinner. That's like saying I had a Gatorade with Andrew Luck at the last Colts game.

Carson may be a brilliant surgeon. That doesn't make him presidential material.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Yes, he did.

From his book:
    'At the end of my twelfth grade I marched at the head of the Memorial Day parade. I felt so proud, my chest bursting with ribbons and braids of every kind. To make it more wonderful, We had important visitors that day. Two soldiers who had won the Congressional Medal of Honor in Viet Nam were present. More exciting to me, General William Westmoreland (very prominent in the Viet Nam war) attended with an impressive entourage. Afterward, Sgt. Hunt introduced me to General Westmoreland, and I had dinner with him and the Congressional Medal winners. Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point. I didn’t refuse the scholarship outright, but I let them know that a military career wasn’t where I saw myself going.'

That was a lie, and his campaign admitted it. Now that it's news they're trying to walk it back and make him look better.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I won't pretend that we've had a single president that doesn't lie, or candidate for that matter.

Again... I don't think a hypothetical President Carson would be making many laws based on Pyramids, or fake scholarships.

Notice the media is still struggling to find something to hit Rubio with.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I won't pretend that we've had a single president that doesn't lie, or candidate for that matter.

Again... I don't think a hypothetical President Carson would be making many laws based on Pyramids, or fake scholarships.

Yea Rubio is pretty slick...a little too slick...I don't trust him ...

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Carson stretched the truth. Dinner with Westmoreland and 2 MOH winners? Well, yeah....and 1099 OTHER people at the dinner. That's like saying I had a Gatorade with Andrew Luck at the last Colts game.

Carson may be a brilliant surgeon. That doesn't make him presidential material.

Like that Demetri martin bit, “My friend asked me if I’d ever swam with dolphins. I said, Yeah, of course. [Pause.] Wait. What distance are we talking about? [Pause.] From the dolphins. [Pause.] Because last time I was in the ocean, I’m pretty sure I swam with most of them."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, he did.

From his book:

That was a lie, and his campaign admitted it. Now that it's news they're trying to walk it back and make him look better.
    Can you link to the exact quote from Carson or a named representative stating that he lied?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

What? You mean like his misuse of gop credit cards in Florida? The thousands he misspent and likely has never repaid?

Records show Marco Rubio spent thousands with GOP credit card | Tampa Bay Times

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom