• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Douche bags everywhere. Why would you intentionally do that to someone else? Are you that insecure about your brodozer?
    Could be the three youts in the trucks were having a big weenie contest and didn't know or even care there was a Tesla behind them. I've seen the very same things myself but didn't go on Twitter and tell about it.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It may be the Tesla driver was seeking to be outraged.
    One should not attribute to malice that which may be explained by inattention or stupidity.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    C'mon guys, lets be intellectually honest here. We all know that "rollingcoal" on a prius or tesla is a thing with that crowd. I know everyone wants to hate Tesla owners but not all are ***hole uppity douchebags.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They lasted 4K miles of one lap with two track events each day for 6 days. But then again, the pilot sport cup 3 on the z isn’t much better for wear. Not as crazy as the ACR spec gy supercar3 tires.

Look I am not a Tesla fan. I wouldn’t buy one on a bet. But to say they don’t have any sporting genes is incorrect and a terrible misrepresentation
    Two things can be correct at the same time. It’s not like, I hate EV’s therefore I must think EV’s are inferior in every way, is logical. Same as I like EV’s therefore I must think they’re superior in every way.

It’s fine to like or dislike EV’s for political/ideological reasons. But the facts that determine their pros and cons stand separate from feelings.

I like EV’s. I think they’re cool. They have pros and cons. They’re not suited for what I want. That’s purely subjective.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nathan needs a hug..... :lmfao:

That's a class A ******* right there. That said, I can't say I haven't done it myself. But I've only ever done it to people who tailgate. Nothing like a big black cloud of diesel exhaust to get people to back the **** off. Doing it without cause is just being an ass for the sake of being an ass. Someone driving a Tesla, in itself, is not cause to get ******.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I've never seen a Prius owner subjected to a coal roll. But I have witnessed it being done to Amish. Both in buggies and on bikes.

Seems that these days d-bags abound in every type of vehicle.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Could be the three youts in the trucks were having a big weenie contest and didn't know or even care there was a Tesla behind them. I've seen the very same things myself but didn't go on Twitter and tell about it.
    Well that's kinda what's wrong with the Tesla driver. When I see a diesel truck with someone young behind the wheel, it's only a matter of time before the itch to roll coal needs scratched. I turn the recirculator on the cabin air on and I don't smell a thing.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Two things can be correct at the same time. It’s not like, I hate EV’s therefore I must think EV’s are inferior in every way, is logical. Same as I like EV’s therefore I must think they’re superior in every way.

It’s fine to like or dislike EV’s for political/ideological reasons. But the facts that determine their pros and cons stand separate from feelings.

I like EV’s. I think they’re cool. They have pros and cons. They’re not suited for what I want. That’s purely subjective.
    No way! You're either an EV'r or an EV hater. No in between!

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    781742ef0df735897060b9c69f28b951.jpg

This was posted online a week and half. Wonder if that is state or fed funded

Top Bottom