mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I should make something for lunch. Hubby is out mowing the trail through the woods. He only got a little done before the kids showed up.

I have t-bones thawing for supper but need to pick something out of the freezer for tomorrow. The biggest challenge will be finding it. There are chickens everywhere in there....some of them must have been eating very well. I have several that are 7-9 pounds.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hope he follows thru and helps out with the boys. Even if he took them part time until they get to know him or during the day, that would help you.

Kids just left since the daughter has to go to work. No apples on the trees so I will have to buy some if I want to make pies I guess.
    So far we still haven't heard anything more from him. Gotta say that I'm not much impressed by this. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I should make something for lunch. Hubby is out mowing the trail through the woods. He only got a little done before the kids showed up.

I have t-bones thawing for supper but need to pick something out of the freezer for tomorrow. The biggest challenge will be finding it. There are chickens everywhere in there....some of them must have been eating very well. I have several that are 7-9 pounds.
    Dang mom, 7-9 lbs.! Sure they're not capons?? :):

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Went out this morning and got all the leaves cleaned up.

So now the Ahole is currently mowing all his leaves into my yard.

Guess he thinks I'm going to clean those up also. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mentally disturbed is all I can say. The neighbor further down stopped a couple days ago to complain about him. Apparently he has a metal bucket over there and bangs on that. Amongst other stupid nonsense.
    We had a crazy neighbor for a couple of years. He lived by himself (well, other than two dogs that we cared for more than he did). His thing was shouting obscenities at the top of his lungs. To say he had anger issues would be an understatement. One day after he'd been out working on one of his 7 or so junker cars and cussing up a storm, we heard what sounded like a gun shot, and then nothing.

We went inside and I called the cops. When they came, I told them what had been going on and they went over to check on him. Apparently the shot was just a car backfiring (not his, but another neighbor's). When they came back over to tell me what he said, I was telling them about how we'd never ever seen him set any trash out for pick up. The cop said, "Well we know where the trash is!"

Eventually his house was foreclosed on, and we got to go inside when a realtor was over there going through it. It was absolutely trashed with garbage everywhere, dirty dishes piled all over, sinks overflowing. Tub and toilets completely black, and the basement was full of black mold from where it had flooded and he'd never taken any of the cabinets or drywall out of it. We found out later from the people that cleaned it out that they found a dead cat in one of the cabinets. :n00b:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Oh yeah, he does plenty of screaming nasty language. What really pisses me off is when he does it the neighbor kids out playing in their yards. He even screams and beats on his garage door when the farmer is working the fields across the road.

Sadly It is better than it used to be. He used to have a loudspeaker mounted on each side blasting music and us and the neighbors on the other side of him. The Sheriff's dept finally got that taken down after about 8 months. Then he moved them to inside of windows on each end of his house and that went on for about another year. Now he is down to manual labor to be an Ahole.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh yeah, he does plenty of screaming nasty language. What really pisses me off is when he does it the neighbor kids out playing in their yards. He even screams and beats on his garage door when the farmer is working the fields across the road.

Sadly It is better than it used to be. He used to have a loudspeaker mounted on each side blasting music and us and the neighbors on the other side of him. The Sheriff's dept finally got that taken down after about 8 months. Then he moved them to inside of windows on each end of his house and that went on for about another year. Now he is down to manual labor to be an Ahole.
    I really am curious as to who this person is.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Man, that would get old real fast. We were so glad to have that guy move away. Unfortunately that house was one of the showcase homes of the neighborhood when he bought it. The people that lived there had really fixed it up and maintained the yard immaculately. We have a great family in there now, but it was so bad they had to pay cash for it because no bank would finance it. The guy is a general contractor and he's brought it back to its former glory and then some. Family is big with the older kids helping to take care of the younger ones. It's like living nextdoor to the Waltons. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom