Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think I will skip lunch as the Mex place, go to the grocery, then come home and eat lunch. The Mexicans next door brought me a plate last night but I had already eaten supper, so I can have it for lunch.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' rk, Greg and Coop. Just got back from Lowe's and Autozone. Replaced the furnace filter and I'm going to change the oil in the car probably either today or tomorrow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Autozone had STP high mileage oil and filter for $23.99. I always put a bottle of either Lucas or Seafoam fuel injector cleaner in the tank when I change the oil too. Seafoam this time since it was on sale 2 for $8. I'm changing the air filter this time too.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby does all of our maintenance on the trucks here. I was going through my old photo albums a week or two ago looking for something for my son and found pictures of me changing the oil on the old Cutlass I had as my first car. I don't know who took them, but there I was under the car. Hubby got a kick out of that...now he thinks I should do my own again.

Good morning everyone. Just waiting on the daughter and SIL to come over. We are taking them for a drive thru the woods. SIL has a party for the track crew in a couple of weeks and wants to do a hayride through the woods. I don't think the trailer will fit but we told him we would show him the route so he doesn't end up on a dead end lane that he can't get out of. We can turn around with the pickup but it is tight....he needs to stay on the main trail. LOL

Waiting for a neighbor to come first to pick up her chicken that I got for her when I picked up mine yesterday. Our freezers are FULL. I had to take a few chickens to the daughter's house and put them in her freezer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys.

I should probably go check the apple trees to see if there is anything still hanging on that I can pick for snacking on or for a pie or two. I hate waiting on people...I have things to do.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Morning guys.

I should probably go check the apple trees to see if there is anything still hanging on that I can pick for snacking on or for a pie or two. I hate waiting on people...I have things to do.
    I know what you mean. The boys' father still hasn't gotten back to us to let us know if he's coming over today or not. Susan texted him but he hasn't returned her text yet.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I know what you mean. The boys' father still hasn't gotten back to us to let us know if he's coming over today or not. Susan texted him but he hasn't returned her text yet.
    I hope he follows thru and helps out with the boys. Even if he took them part time until they get to know him or during the day, that would help you.

Kids just left since the daughter has to go to work. No apples on the trees so I will have to buy some if I want to make pies I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom