• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Might be half and half. Just depends on the timing. The pumpkin farm is only about 15 minutes away and we'd probably only be there about an hour or so. There's not that many things to do.
    Just remember, the Colts can lose whether you are watching or not, so take your time at the farm, they probably haven't seen anything like it before

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just remember, the Colts can lose whether you are watching or not, so take your time at the farm, they probably haven't seen anything like it before
    Oh we won't rush them or anything but seriously, the whole shebang (except for the pumpkin field itself) would fit in our back yard. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Who will take care of the cat and the deer?
    All three cats spend quite a bit of time outside so the plan is for them to just stay outside until we get back. My daughter will come over every morning to put out their food and water and then later in the day to put it inside so the coons aren't just eating it all. She can take care of the mail and put out corn if she wants to. I told her it is up to her on the corn. Cole will probably be going to the day care any days the other grandma can't watch him, and my daughter's boss has already said she will have her working days so that this will allow her to work while we aren't here to babysit. It all seems to be falling in place. Now, we just need the weather to cooperate while we travel as I understand this time of year can be iffy to go through the mountain passes.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    stock on supplies in Colorado and you can be mellow for the rest of the trip :): sounds like you have the home front covered, so no worries and safe travels, take some time to enjoy yourselves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom