Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I forgot to post this pic yesterday.

My buddies 12yo daughter wants to deer hunt this year and all he had was a 12 gauge, and it was to much for her. So I let her use one of my 30-30's, he ended up finding a scope and some rings (that are to tall).
    So he got her down to the range yesterday to see what she thinks, he said she loved it.

IMG_20211011_161159.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I forgot to post this pic yesterday.

My buddies 12yo daughter wants to deer hunt this year and all he had was a 12 gauge, and it was to much for her. So I let her use one of my 30-30's, he ended up finding a scope and some rings (that are to tall).
    So he got her down to the range yesterday to see what she thinks, he said she loved it.

View attachment 162769
    Good on ya Jay! :yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hopefully with some work they will start turning it around. My boy loved ABC Mouse and another I can't recall, started him around 3 and it definitely made a difference.
    Well, to be fair, she is extremely precocious. Now she's 7, going on 14. :): My mom started and ran her own kindergarten and nursery school back in the 60's at our church (and it's still going today). When she met the granddaughter for the first time at about age 2, she said, "Jimmy, I've seen a LOT of kids, and I do believe she's the smartest one I've ever seen!"

Mom was in the hospital at the time, and the granddaugter had a doctor's outfit, complete with a white doctor's jacket, stethoscope, and various other things at the time and we let her wear it when we took her to visit Mom. She proceeded to give mom a thorough checkup. :):

Hopefully, someday soon she will be able to come over and teach the boys. When we had her this past summer for a couple of weeks because her dad and other grandparents had Covid, she was conducting imaginary "Zoom" classes with imaginary students. I have no doubt she would be good at teaching them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Getting dark here now. Had a little shower come through earlier, but I think the good stuff is getting closer.

1633990081756.png

Wish it would get here soon. Neighbor had a tree taken down, and I'm getting tired of listening to the chainsaws, and now the chipper all day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom