The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is all lies, lies, lies all of it. They have Nothing on Hillary, absolutely nothing!

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    drain_the_swamp_ben_garrison.jpg

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Question: What reason has Wikileaks given you to believe everything they release as being 100% genuine?
    33,000 "lost" E-mails,6 smashed computers,A illegal home server,classified info transfered over unsecure network,her right hand is tied to the MuzBroHud,Justice Dept trying to bury all incriminating evidence,CF is a scam,and potato chips in axx cheeks.I will take my chances.Did you get that recipe I posted?

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Austyn "My parents hate the English language" Crites is a Hillary supporter.

He planned this disruption and the "Republicans against Trump" talking point and made a Facebook page to match it, because he knows our media is full on retarded and in a race to break the story.

His old profile is in the Wayback Machine archive:

3aGkKZd.jpg

Odd that they did that screen capture on the same day that Jane Fonda passed away. (See right margin) When was that again?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    33,000 "lost" E-mails,6 smashed computers,A illegal home server,classified info transfered over unsecure network,her right hand is tied to the MuzBroHud,Justice Dept trying to bury all incriminating evidence,CF is a scam,and potato chips in axx cheeks.I will take my chances.Did you get that recipe I posted?

Your response isn't in-line with my question. I understand the desire to be snarky and high-and-mighty here... but let's back up a bit and try this again.

What has Wikileaks done for you to earn their trust, and not be skeptical of what they release?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Has WikiLeaks ever released anything that's been proven to be anything other than genuine?

And with this, I don't disagree. I think, so far, they've all been real.

I just want to know why people are so quick to give unflinching trust in an outside entity bent on influencing our electoral process.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I apologize if I seem snarky,but I have seen so much corruption in this administration,that after almost 8 years,I have not seen a single thing that has helped this country,only to flush it further down the crapper. Don't misunderstand me,I am not carrying water for the GOP either.I have so far not seen anything which they have printed to not eventually come true.
    Sorry I I rubbed you wrong.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Odd that they did that screen capture on the same day that Jane Fonda passed away. (See right margin) When was that again?

Unfortunately, I believe those traitorous Fonda lungs are still drawing breath. However, Tom Hayden died two weeks ago and there was some initial confusion, in the news, about which traitor had died. That could explain the sponsored link in the right side of the image and likely would date the screen shot to early October 23, 2016

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And with this, I don't disagree. I think, so far, they've all been real.

I just want to know why people are so quick to give unflinching trust in an outside entity bent on influencing our electoral process.

Because we're all "with the Russians, too"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Has WikiLeaks ever released anything that's been proven to be anything other than genuine?

How would you disprove something concerning wiki-released classified information? You're not exactly going to say "nope, wikileaks is wrong, this is what the classified document actually says."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom