The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is pretty big. If Latino vote is up this much in FL and continues to be until election day, Trump's dead in the water.

Early voting data in 3 key states show spike in Latino turnout - CNNPolitics.com

This has been talked about in the news since January. The spike itself is not a surprise.

I don't think it's a spike though but rather it's indicative f changing demographics.

Do you believe the polling is not accounting for it? If so, that would be a new angle, but I didn't read the article as saying that.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    This is pretty big. If Latino vote is up this much in FL and continues to be until election day, Trump's dead in the water.

Early voting data in 3 key states show spike in Latino turnout - CNNPolitics.com

Given the current ballot counts, I'm not concerned for Trump. Regardless of race, many of the legal immigrants that I know don't like illegal immigration - the people who came here legally feel cheated and that it cheapens their citizenship. I know it is anecdotal, but I work with a few legal immigrants of different races and it makes sense to me that they feel this way. One fellow of Indian descent has been a fan of Trump for a good 20 years and is very happy he is finally running for office.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Given the current ballot counts, I'm not concerned for Trump. Regardless of race, many of the legal immigrants that I know don't like illegal immigration - the people who came here legally feel cheated and that it cheapens their citizenship. I know it is anecdotal, but I work with a few legal immigrants of different races and it makes sense to me that they feel this way. One fellow of Indian descent has been a fan of Trump for a good 20 years and is very happy he is finally running for office.

I know an illegal immigrant, who is now legal, who opposes illegal immigration. How that for ya? Actually, he was brought here as a baby, and joined the military. Through his service, his family was able to get citizenship themselves (last year, I believe).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Days away, and he never ceases to amaze. Insulting our military... again.

“What a group of losers we have” — Trump on the military and civilian commanders who have handled the Mosul campaign.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

“What a group of losers we have” — Trump on the military and civilian commanders who have handled the Mosul campaign.

You'll have to post a link to that, with the context. With all the support he's shown our military for a long time I'm not going to just believe that, or believe that it wasn't taken out of context and twisted into something he didn't say.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Context? I'm sure it was referring to telling the enemy our exact timeline and plans of attack.
    Yes announcing that ahead of time is ****ing stupid.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Given that it sounds like he's referring to flag-grade officers, I daresay that the vast freaking majority of the enlisted men and officers agree with him.

One of my friends retired as a major rather than submit to the lobotomy and ass-kissing required to make Colonel.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The last eight years of our war on something or other, he is absolutely correct. Disinformation is a valid strategy, leaking incorrect but plausible information is a very delicate operation, take Major Martin.

Telegraphing actual time schedule and plans is idiotic.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Given that it sounds like he's referring to flag-grade officers, I daresay that the vast freaking majority of the enlisted men and officers agree with him.

One of my friends retired as a major rather than submit to the lobotomy and ass-kissing required to make Colonel.

And yes there's this.
    Enlisted could usually not give a F about senior grade leadership.
    Now they do.
    That doesn't tell you anything?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom