The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    "Doug Band to John Podesta re: WJC payments from CGI sponsors.

On Nov 17, 2011, at 9:50 AM, Doug Band wrote: > Also > I signed a conflict of interest policy as a board member of cgi > On it, I wrote that my wife designs bags for cgi, and loses money doing so plus donating her time > And that teneo represents 4 cgi sponsors, 3 of which teneo brought to cgi > . > Oddly, wjc does not have to sign such a document even though he is personally paid by 3 cgi sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some that are at home etc... "

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46430

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This kid probably thinks he's a hero. It's not what he's doing that irks me... it's how smug he looks doing it.

Millennials are the worst.

Let's review the bidding. What generation was it riding around in pickups with the the Calvin kid peeing on what he doesn't like? Oh yeah, 1990 Gen X ers.

In my generation, we would have taken a dump on it and set it on fire.

I don't know that an iPhone pic of a smirky kid is all that bad, when taken in context.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This kid probably thinks he's a hero. It's not what he's doing that irks me... it's how smug he looks doing it.

Millennials are the worst.

l4JPmH2.jpg

When did Miley Cyrus grow her hair back???? It's good to see here going back to a more feminine look after that sort of man/boy phase.....

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Summary: a temp employee was asked to move some absentee ballot forms into a room she had never been in before. There are security guards outside the door. She knocks a few times, and finally gets ushered inside quickly to drop off the ballot forms. Inside the room are several employees who are filling out stacks of absentee ballots. She goes in the room twice that day. The next day she is fired during her lunch break.

Link to affidavit
    http://6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf

Link to news story
    FL GOP Accuses Election Officials of Opening Mail-In Ballots | Fox News Insider

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If the Clinton camp had any final bombshell stories against Trump, they would have dropped them by now. I think current polls, barring any huge Russian release against Clinton, are where things will remain until Tuesday.

And here's why people should stop trusting Matt Drudge. This is just ridiculous flailing:

Flailing, you mean like accusing the Russians of forging embarrassing missives purporting to be from minor Democ Rat officials

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Three Crow Recipes. Someone will need these Tuesday night.I really hope I don't.

Crow and Mushroom Stew

3 crows
    1 Tbsp lard/shortening
    1 pint stock or gravy
    2 Tbsp cream
    1/2 cup mushrooms
    salt and pepper
    cayenne pepper

Clean and cut crows into small portions and let them cook a short time in the lard/shortening in a saucepan, being careful not to brown them.
    Next, add to the contents of the pan, the stock or gravy, and salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
    Simmer 1 hour, or until tender, add mushrooms, simmer 10 minutes more and then stir in cream.
    Arrange the mushrooms around the crows on a hot platter.

Potted Crow:

6 crows
    3 bacon slices
    stuffing of your choice
    1 diced carrot
    1 diced onion
    chopped parsley
    hot water or stock
    1/4 cup shortening
    1/4 cup flour
    buttered toast

Clean and dress crows; stuff and place them upright in stew-pan on the slices of bacon. Add the carrot, onion and a little parsley, and cover with boiling water or stock.
    Cover the pot and let simmer for 2-3 hours, or until tender, adding boiling water or stock when necessary.
    Make a sauce of the shortening and flour and 2 cups of the stock remaining in the pan.

Serve each crow on a thin slice of moistened toast, and pour gravy over all.

Crow Pie:

1 crow
    stuffing of your choice
    salt and pepper
    shortening
    flour
    2 Pie crust mixes
    2-3 hard-boiled eggs

Stuff the crow. Loosen joints with a knife but do not cut through.
    Simmer the crow in a stew-pan, with enough water to cover, until nearly tender, then season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from bones and set aside.
    Prepare pie crusts as directed. (Do not bake)
    Make a medium thick gravy with flour, shortening, and juices in which the crow has cooked and let cool.
    Line a pie plate with pie crust and line with slices of hard-boiled egg. Place crow meat on top. Layer gravy over the crow. Place second pie dough crust over top.
    Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election - NBC News

I'm not really sure what to do with this.

U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems, making them vulnerable to attack by secret American cyber weapons should the U.S. deem it necessary, according to a senior intelligence official and top-secret documents reviewed by NBC News.

American officials have long said publicly that Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities.

It's been widely assumed that the U.S. has done the same thing to its adversaries. The documents reviewed by NBC News — along with remarks by a senior U.S. intelligence official — confirm that, in the case of Russia.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It might just be me, but disrupting critical infrastructure sort of seems like an act of war

Prolly shouldn't be publicizing capabilities - plausible deniability and all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom