The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

The NYT's? Can't believe them...They have been in the tank for Trump since the get go...:)

Russian ties....Whatever...I bet they are not even 100% silk....
    vladimir_putin_%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8_%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%9F%D1%83_%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD_neck_tie-r15faf5280bb341a28833527cfae98536_z5nrg_324.jpg

6acd9fb640992e924f4e1bc7b0c8f442.jpg

vladimir_putin_%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8_%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%9F%D1%83_%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD_neck_tie-r62f5e648a67b4827b4a4488fd0c953b3_z5nrg_324.jpg

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    970a5784.jpg

"Who do you plan on voting for this Presidential election? One knock for Hillary, two knocks for Trump, and hysterical laughter for the Libertarian...."

How did you get a photo of this super secret Orthodox service???

Ever see Race with the Devil??

You better fire up that RV!!!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    How did you get a photo of this super secret Orthodox service???

Ever see Race with the Devil??

You better fire up that RV!!!

Hell yeah...Peter Fonda and Warren Oates???? I saw it when I was a kid.....We took a family RV trip out west that summer and every five minutes I was asking dad..."You got that pistol in the camper right??????" As a side note there were rumors of Devil Worshipers at Garden of the Gods in Colorado at that time (mid 70's) and we crossed that off of our list of places to go lol...I am going to ask mom if this movie had anything to do with that....

"Okay we can go to Buckskin Joe's or Garden of the Gods...Which one?"

"Buckskin Joe's!!!!!"

Great film....

[video=youtube;cp34tG753fo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp34tG753fo[/video]

racedevilmovie.jpg

Race-with-the-Devil-3.jpg

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hillary Clinton may have just made a strategic error. By attacking into Arizona this is distracting her from shoring up the moderates that she has appealed to.

She has had a lead in many key states throughout the election cycle, some greater and some lesser. However, her lead thanks to some of the Wikileaks, Rep Weiner, and the reopening of the FBI investigation have hurt her lead in several key states, such as Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Virginia. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tions_electoral_college_map_race_changes.html

Now I am no expert on politics but in war if your line is weakening in several key locations you reinforce it, ya'll don't go attacking as your entire front could buckle. Yet that is EXACTLY what she is doing. Where I believe she should be maintaining her lead she is trying to grab more by campaigning in Arizona.

Perhaps this is the hubris and arrogance finally kicking in. It's been hers to win if she can just hold on, yet like trying to grab more sand she could have the whole thing slip through her fingers and give it all away.

Perhaps she doesn't take these new Weiner Emails seriously. That is a mistake. Whatever the reason this gives me a glimmer of hope that there will be NO Hillary Clinton in the White House anytime soon (except perhaps as a reunion dinner of former SoS's.)

Regards,

Doug

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Will you please not help HRC I am sure she has someone that reads this fourm.
    After all we have solved most of the world's problems on here and might have created a few new ones.
    I just gonna call you Mr Weld !

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, the Cubs won the World Series (against the Indians no less), so I believe anything is possible now. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom