The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Peter Kadzik to Podesta:

"Subject: Heads up

There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the emails."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

^^^Guys and gals, this is a big deal, please help get this information out there^^^

The guy overseeing the investigation of the emails right now, logging into PERSONAL email to drop a "heads up" to the campaign?

That would be a firing offence at ANY law firm, any prosecutor's office, any investigative branch, anywhere.

Literally having an insider colluding with the object of the investigation!

GOP needs to get some talking heads on the TV with that email. This could be an entire 24 hour cycle, and it can be tied to HIllary.

"She has people in place to help her cheat on the debate questions."

"She has people in place to help her cheat in the investigations."

"She has people in place to help her cheat the campaign finance rules."

TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    OTOH, Trump had done this, you'd admire him for being "smart".

Yuge difference.
    Well, saying the things that tickle people's ears affords a free pass for a lot of stuff.

Nevertheless, the subject is the Hildabeast and her crimes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Doesn't mention anything about Supreme Court appointees.

While I have no problem with the take on the past elections, the current one will determine whether we are a nation of laws of a nation of corruption. There is an unprecedented internal struggle going on in the gov't right now, particularly within the three letter agencies (the most public being the FBI). If Hillary wins, it will be game over for the honorable anti-corruption forces within the gov't. The disclosures and leaks are getting more numerous and damning for a reason. If the FBI doesn't succeed, there will never be another opportunity - Hillary will burn through the FBI like Sherman.

yup.

What about the situation do you disagree with?

People are voting twice because Trump has them thinking it's all rigged.

Now unsavory groups are going to police polling stations because, again, Trump has them convinced it's rigged.

Why is this an "MSM" thing? Why not just see the story, and say... "Huh, that's a ****ty thing that's going to occur."

Personally, I don't tie this directly to Trump at all. Just the less-than-great groups that seem to be supporting him in this story. At least, I don't think he told anyone to police polling places.

Democrat or Republican, if they vote more than once, prosecute them.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Yuge difference.

Hang in there buddy...It's been a rough week for Democrats....I spent all weekend doing this little dance...

[video=youtube;-KyUmAOtGa0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KyUmAOtGa0[/video]

And Hillary's out there going, "'Member when Donald Trump called that fat girl fat???? 'Member????"

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, saying the things that tickle people's ears affords a free pass for a lot of stuff.

Nevertheless, the subject is the Hildabeast and her crimes.

Actually, the subject is: The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread, but why quibble with so many Trump voters on reality?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hang in there buddy...It's been a rough week for Democrats....I spent all weekend doing this little dance...

And Hillary's out there going, "'Member when Donald Trump called that fat girl fat???? "Member????"

Thanks Indy. I voted before we left to visit my mom out west. I didn't see anyone in the "president/vp category who appealed to me, so I entered my own choice.

Saves a lot of heartburn having to justify either one of the major party undesirables.

I got to vote for Shelli Yoder though. About time we had a half-decent looking woman representing the I-65 corridor rather than a guy who looks like a short-order cook.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yuge difference.

No, I would not.

Furthermore..... if wikileaks comes out with a list of republicans doing this shady **** I'll call for a firing squad for them as well.
    Just you wait.

ETA: Also, did you buy my beer yet?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    This a few months old, but people need to know about this.

"In March 2009, after meeting with Swiss Foreign Minister Micheline Calmy-Rey, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton intervened with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on behalf of Switzerland's most powerful banking institution, UBS. The IRS, which at that time was seeking the identity of wealthy Americans who had stashed some $20 billion in 52,000 tax evading UBS accounts, then agreed that the Swiss bank need only turn over information on 4,450 accounts. Afterwards, UBS increased its previous $60,000 in donations to the Clinton Foundation ten-fold. By the end of 2014, UBS donations to the Clinton Foundation totaled $600,000. UBS also "paid former President Bill Clinton $1.5 million to participate in a series of question-and-answer sessions with UBS Wealth Management Chief Executive Bob McCann, making UBS his biggest single corporate source of speech income disclosed since he left the White House." "

The Clintons and the sordid UBS affair | TheHill

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This a few months old, but people need to know about this.

"In March 2009, after meeting with Swiss Foreign Minister Micheline Calmy-Rey, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton intervened with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on behalf of Switzerland's most powerful banking institution, UBS. The IRS, which at that time was seeking the identity of wealthy Americans who had stashed some $20 billion in 52,000 tax evading UBS accounts, then agreed that the Swiss bank need only turn over information on 4,450 accounts. Afterwards, UBS increased its previous $60,000 in donations to the Clinton Foundation ten-fold. By the end of 2014, UBS donations to the Clinton Foundation totaled $600,000. UBS also "paid former President Bill Clinton $1.5 million to participate in a series of question-and-answer sessions with UBS Wealth Management Chief Executive Bob McCann, making UBS his biggest single corporate source of speech income disclosed since he left the White House." "

The Clintons and the sordid UBS affair | TheHill

UBS got the result they paid clinton to get for them. America got ****ed in the process. Simple and everyday business with clinton.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump says Wikileaks will be dumping more details today and that he will talk about it tomorrow.

So, anyone care to explain how Trump knows that a Russian-front is going to be releasing documents before anyone else knows?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trump says Wikileaks will be dumping more details today and that he will talk about it tomorrow.

So, anyone care to explain how Trump knows that a Russian-front is going to be releasing documents before anyone else knows?

Easy. Wikileaks said they would be dumping documents every day up until the election. Everybody knows that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So what's the worst that could happen to Clinton if/when the Clinton Foundation is found to be a money laundering front? How culpable is she?

When she's President, is it grounds for impeachment?

I don't know, can you be VOTUS if you can't hold a clearance to deal with classified information?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom