• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm doing at #1...I tried to do a run and talking to your self isn't as much fun as it looks.
    Weekends must be good to get a jump on some of the guys who post at work all week.

I did a run one day so I could get post 7K and yeah it wasn't fun

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I laugh about it now... I wasn't then though :laugh:

they are filthy rodents and they do not belong in my house!! Hubby isn't taking it serious... says they won't hurt much :n00b:

They are so destructive... they chew on anything. I get shivers just thinking about mice. I did a three foot vertical jump up onto a greenhouse bench when I had a mouse run at my feet. The boss almost died laughing. Said he never seen me move so fast and graceful. I didn't think it was funny.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They are so destructive... they chew on anything. I get shivers just thinking about mice. I did a three foot vertical jump up onto a greenhouse bench when I had a mouse run at my feet. The boss almost died laughing. Said he never seen me move so fast and graceful. I didn't think it was funny.

you are so right.. when I plugged that hole with foil I could hear them gnawing at the wood around the same area so I knew I had gotten the right spot. Now I need to figure out where they are getting in this time.

I guess the hole in the water line to the fridge doesn't count for destruction since we didn't actually see the mouse do it, although the mouse was sitting there when we pulled the fridge out. :dunno:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Could be better, could be worse. This is going to be a busy week at work.
    I hear ya there,,with Christmas and all i'll bet your busy as hell. The Company i work for decided to buy a new machine and low and behold we start instahling it next week. So we are busy trying to get all the prep work done and get ready for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom