Mouse hunting in the seed bins

did the dog get the mouse?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh of course she did. She hunts mice all the time...One of her favorite past times. We have a lot of mice in the greenhouse when there is alot of seed in there.

Can I borrow her? I'll give her back as soon as she gets the mice in my house.

My dogs AND cat seem to be worthless. I have cut back their food too hoping they'll get it. The cat had it cornered under the stove and the dogs went out and picked on the cat and the mouse got away

dag nabbit

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Can I borrow her? I'll give her back as soon as she gets the mice in my house.

My dogs AND cat seem to be worthless. I have cut back their food too hoping they'll get it. The cat had it cornered under the stove and the dogs went out and picked on the cat and the mouse got away

dag nabbit

That's funny because the cat brought a mouse to the house the other day and I watch the dog take it away from her and play with it until I came out the door and then she killed it and acted all tough. :laugh:

The only problem is that if she smells a mouse behind something or under something, she will sit and stare at that spot for hours and bark this shrill yap that will go through you like a cold chill. She gets obsessed with them. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom