• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    why do they always ask me to keep secrets.... when they found out she was having a baby.. don't tell anyone.

when he decides he is going to marry her.... don't tell her, I am asking her at Christmas... grrrrrr that was hard to keep

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    that's what I got last night too

welcome aboard then

for the day shift crew

My daughter is engaged!! He popped the question last night and she said YES!!!
    It was so hard to keep that secret the last 4 weeks!! Now I can shout it from the roof tops!!!!!!

Congrats, your family just keeps growing and growing. Are they gonna do it before or after baby girl gets here?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    that's what I got last night too

welcome aboard then

for the day shift crew

My daughter is engaged!! He popped the question last night and she said YES!!!
    It was so hard to keep that secret the last 4 weeks!! Now I can shout it from the roof tops!!!!!!

why do they always ask me to keep secrets.... when they found out she was having a baby.. don't tell anyone.

when he decides he is going to marry her.... don't tell her, I am asking her at Christmas... grrrrrr that was hard to keep

he got her a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring... I saw pictures of it 2 weeks ago... .made it so much harder to keep secret

Congrats Mrs G, that is wonderful news, I wish them the best in there life together!! :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thank you puppet show

HP I don't know... I just got a call last night and she started the call out

"How long did you know?"

I played dumb until she told me...

Went back to when I told her he farted in the mall... he didn't but he had sent me a text telling me the trip to the jeweler wasn't very helpful... she didn't pick any one design out. He did listen though, it is unique (She wanted) has sapphires (she wanted) and it's just gorgeous!!!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    thank you and which Monster do you like?

I like the purple with no sugar, no carbs.. yadda yadda

just add the caffiene

Monster green is my favorite. I like the Rehab in the summer when it is really hot out. I also like the Monster Javas, Loca Moca, Kona, Mean Bean, and Vanilla. :drool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom