• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Here is his crew at work. I think they about got the problem figured out.

8bd95f0f-ea08-4a26-90f6-6dacb1f191b6.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    :eek: :nono: How can you hate cats? Their so cute and cuddley. They sit in your lap and purr. They give unconditional love...what is there not to Love?

Cats are too independent. They don't run to the door and wag their tails happy you are home. This is why dogs are better.
    Cats are spiteful and only want anything to do with you when there is something they want. That's where the term "being catty" comes from! They either completely ignore your existence or they are all over you until you do what they want. They constantly get under your feet and they destroy things.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    don't forget Greg that cats pee on everything as well. I don't care how clean your house is if you have cats it smells like cat pee.
    I don't think that's true of ALL cat owners, but a lot of them, yes. Sara's parents have 2 cats at their house and you would never smell them. Unless you're me and you know they're there because you're highly allergic.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Cats are spiteful and only want anything to do with you when there is something they want. That's where the term "being catty" comes from! They either completely ignore your existence or they are all over you until you do what they want. They constantly get under your feet and they destroy things.

I will agree with this! Mom's indoor cat is so spoiled if you don't recognize her existence when you walk in the door, she will hiss at you. But yet if you pet her, she will sit there and meow and cry till you stop. She's fat, lazy, and stupid. All she does is eat and lay around the house.

I don't mind the outside cats so much, they at least hunt for mice and rats and keep their population down. Some like attention, some don't want to be touched.

I'll be glad to just have my dog instead of a cat anyday!!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I don't think that's true of ALL cat owners, but a lot of them, yes. Sara's parents have 2 cats at their house and you would never smell them. Unless you're me and you know they're there because you're highly allergic.
    Tyler, did you notice my proper use of "they're", "their" and "there"? Feel free to take notes. :stickpoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom