• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm trying to drag my butt off the sofa and go take a shower. I need to move but this cold is kicking me in the butt hard after the long day yesterday

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    All of you that are of a praying nature keep the "Mrs." in your thoughts this morning. She has to go to court to have her petition for a protective order heard at 10:30. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, but she is petrified. She has never even seen the inside of a courtroom.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    All of you that are of a praying nature keep the "Mrs." in your thoughts this morning. She has to go to court to have her petition for a protective order heard at 10:30. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, but she is petrified. She has never even seen the inside of a courtroom.
    she'll get it but I'll pray none the less, at the least for her peace of mind and calmness to return

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    she'll get it but I'll pray none the less, at the least for her peace of mind and calmness to return

Well the thing is, she might not. Not because she doesn't need it, but because he is currently in Belgium. He lives with his parents when he is here, and hopefully they will deliver it there. She is also going to offer to pay for certified mail to Belgium. He's coming back into town at the end of this month for a month and has made threats to her. Total tool.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :xmad: lol

I left my house at 0715 and got home at 2140 last night. I promptly passed out when I got home.

I tried but he let the boy have a friend over night since they are out of school.

With that I am off to take a shower

good luck to the wife... she'll be fine with or without it. It is after all, just a piece of paper.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well the thing is, she might not. Not because she doesn't need it, but because he is currently in Belgium. He lives with his parents when he is here, and hopefully they will deliver it there. She is also going to offer to pay for certified mail to Belgium. He's coming back into town at the end of this month for a month and has made threats to her. Total tool.

WTF! I must have missed this going on before. She has a stalker? You need to buy that pistol with no serial number as a drop piece.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom