• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    WTF! I must have missed this going on before. She has a stalker? You need to buy that pistol with no serial number as a drop piece.

It's an ex bf that is in the military. He is coming home on leave for a month and has been saying he is "going to be seeing her" and making threats towards her and me. I'm more concerned about the threats towards her, because I can't always be there and I can take care of myself. I just gave her a Walther pk380 for her birthday and she's getting pretty proficient with it. It stays in her nightstand. She doesn't have a LTCH yet.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's an ex bf that is in the military. He is coming home on leave for a month and has been saying he is "going to be seeing her" and making threats towards her and me. I'm more concerned about the threats towards her, because I can't always be there and I can take care of myself. I just gave her a Walther pk380 for her birthday and she's getting pretty proficient with it. It stays in her nightstand. She doesn't have a LTCH yet.

get her one NOW!! Go L1 identities route.. NOW

ok I really am going now

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    At one time you could have let his Sgt know about it and he would help the guy get squared away. In our new PC environment that probably wouldn't work any more.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    get her one NOW!! Go L1 identities route.. NOW

ok I really am going now
    Already sent in the paperwork. Not too worried about it because she isn't carrying it. He just keeps insisting he is going to show up at her house. That's where she has it.

At one time you could have let his Sgt know about it and he would help the guy get squared away. In our new PC environment that probably wouldn't work any more.
    Yeah I know. I thought about calling the AF and trying to get a message to one of his Sgts or one of his COs but I haven't tried yet. I'm waiting to see if this works first. Part of the problem is that he is an MP so he has that "i can do anything i want" mentality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom