• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I am tired today! waiting up til 1 for the hubby to get home due to an accident (not his fault and he's ok). Then hearing the story just glad everyone came out ok. Didn't get to sleep until after 2. only to oversleep and have to take 2 of the girls to school. hubby went to take a pee test and off to work he went.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I am tired today! waiting up til 1 for the hubby to get home due to an accident (not his fault and he's ok). Then hearing the story just glad everyone came out ok. Didn't get to sleep until after 2. only to oversleep and have to take 2 of the girls to school. hubby went to take a pee test and off to work he went.
    Glad everyone is ok!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Glad he is OK. can you tell us more about the accident?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    not a whole lot, just that a semi wouldn't let a flat bed over that had excavator tracks on it . the flat bed hit a tow truck that was trying to turn a bobtail around so he wouldn't have to drop the axle. because the semi being a jerk wouldn't let the flatbed truck in that guy creamed the tow truck and caused a mess. the tracks flew off IJ dodged one skimmed another one and ended up in the median

copied from a post in IJ words to make more sense
    driver side steer tire was pushed back about 3' under the cab. plus a few broken leaf spring mounts too. It might take a little more than a hammer to fix this one tho.

driver of the flat bed that was carrying tracks for an excavator went to the hospital, but everyone else was ok. It was verified that it wasn't my fault and everyone had insurance.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

How late did he stay up studying for the pee test?? Glad to hear he and everyone was alright! you'll have to fill us in on what happened! :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    wreck.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    not a whole lot, just that a semi wouldn't let a flat bed over that had excavator tracks on it . the flat bed hit a tow truck that was trying to turn a bobtail around so he wouldn't have to drop the axle. because the semi being a jerk wouldn't let the flatbed truck in that guy creamed the tow truck and caused a mess. the tracks flew off IJ dodged one skimmed another one and ended up in the median

copied from a post in IJ words to make more sense
    driver side steer tire was pushed back about 3' under the cab. plus a few broken leaf spring mounts too. It might take a little more than a hammer to fix this one tho.

driver of the flat bed that was carrying tracks for an excavator went to the hospital, but everyone else was ok. It was verified that it wasn't my fault and everyone had insurance.

Wow glad he is alright. Hope the boss isn't mad about the wrecked truck.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    the boss was one semi behind him and as soon as he saw the blue truck in the median he hit the shoulder and passed the semi in front of him. not mad but not to happy the truck is damaged.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    the driver of the flat bed semi, went to the hospital complaining of back pain. if it wasn't for his headache rack he'd probably be dead.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Wow, I'm glad to hear that IJ is ok!! I'm real glad his boss isn't too mad, it doesn't sound like there was anything more that IJ could of done to prevent it. I'd say that someone upstairs was definitely watching out for him!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Seems to me if the Judge hasn't said, Not Guilty on the the two counts, the Pros could retry on those counts. Doesn't sound fair, but I think it is legal. IMHO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom