mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The spider is not dead. It just ran across the floor. I think I will remain awake tonight with a loaded gun.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg. Spider moved in today and went under the stove. Thought the spray killed it but now it is under the TV stand.

Had a snake on the sidewalk that went into my flowers. Now there are raccoons outside making a racket. Can't find see them to shoot them, but they are making a lot of noise. Hubby out with the gun now....no shots fired so far.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You are having real critter problems

Oh and when hubby was sanding down the fenders that he wants to paint, one of the cats was howling and making an awful noise. He managed to get stuck on top of the spare tire underneath hubby's truck somehow and was trapped there. He had to take the tire down so the cat could escape. He didn't appear to be hurt but what a freak thing! We were just glad he howled and we found him and he wasn't stuck there when we weren't home or when hubby decided he needed to run to town to get something. We haven't figured out what he was caught on. At first we couldn't see him, (just heard him) and then he crawled part way out and was stuck at the front of the spare behind the gas tanks. Weird day...

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Oh and when hubby was sanding down the fenders that he wants to paint, one of the cats was howling and making an awful noise. He managed to get stuck on top of the spare tire underneath hubby's truck somehow and was trapped there. He had to take the tire down so the cat could escape. He didn't appear to be hurt but what a freak thing! We were just glad he howled and we found him and he wasn't stuck there when we weren't home or when hubby decided he needed to run to town to get something. We haven't figured out what he was caught on. At first we couldn't see him, (just heard him) and then he crawled part way out and was stuck at the front of the spare behind the gas tanks. Weird day...

You have had a very strange day. Hope you have a better one tomorrow.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Have a great night mom and greg!

Getting ready to call it a night. Spider might be dead since I have not seen it return since more spraying occurred. Coons are done screeching at each other.

If I don't wake up tomorrow, send 911 to see if the spider ate us in our sleep! That sucker is huge!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You have had a very strange day. Hope you have a better one tomorrow.

Me too! I'm ready for normal stuff and don't need crazy stuff with my cats. I need to be weed my flowers, but I will be picturing spiders and snakes the whole time!

Night Greg.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm glad this guy stopped this chase and I'm glad the damage to his truck was minor:
    Boy's motive in dangerous Syracuse police chase unclear

The whole video is worth watching. 14yo kid in a police chase drives through a skate park and about runs over a dozen kids. Father of one of those kids wasn't about to let it happen again and ends the chase.

I'm not saying I'm for vigilantism but I can't say I disagree with his actions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom