Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Her Grandfather (my wife's ex FIL) has a tourist trap/grocery store on one of the small islands. He is 72 and wanting to slow down. He wants my wife's two kids to come and take over the store. They are his only two grandkids.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    ok, maybe good news but how does your wife feel? I know I wouldn't want my children that far away

How's the custody battle doing?

Slowly. Mediation hearing last week accomplished nothing. We have a date in May to set a court date. :noway::noway:

Wife is happy about the move. She needs to get settled and really isn't where she is now.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Slowly. Mediation hearing last week accomplished nothing. We have a date in May to set a court date. :noway::noway:

Wife is happy about the move. She needs to get settled and really isn't where she is now.
    boo on the first and that's good on the second.. being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be. sometimes I wish myself back to Saturday night after a bath, clean sheets on the bed and staying up late eating popcorn with Daddy watching some horror show, I think. Heck that's been a few years ago.. those were the days

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    boo on the first and that's good on the second.. being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be. sometimes I wish myself back to Saturday night after a bath, clean sheets on the bed and staying up late eating popcorn with Daddy watching some horror show, I think. Heck that's been a few years ago.. those were the days
    If we only knew then ,what we know now :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom