SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Me too, I'm ready for spring.

Wife's daughter used to be married to a guy in Tampa. Told the wife we need to marry her off to another Florida guy, give us an excuse to drive down there.:D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    At least we are not Green Bay. They were supposed to get 8" of snow yesterday, then winds of 30 and the temp dropping to below zero.

I was going to stay up there until today, but with that forecast I got out of Dodge yesterday.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, me too. But, driving in snow is one thing. Driving in 8" of snow with 30mph winds is another.

They will close the interstate if it gets too bad, sure don't want to get stranded.

Hated to leave a day early, but I was afraid if I didn't leave yesterday, I wasn't going to get out of town until Friday.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, me too. But, driving in snow is one thing. Driving in 8" of snow with 30mph winds is another.

They will close the interstate if it gets too bad, sure don't want to get stranded.

Hated to leave a day early, but I was afraid if I didn't leave yesterday, I wasn't going to get out of town until Friday.
    I know exactly what you are saying.. plus you getting home is important too, you won't get paid to sit in a hotel room like you won't get paid to sit at home.. I'd rather sit at home not getting paid :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom