• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No kidding. I don't even have words to describe how horrible I think that is

Oh well, they keep your borders safe.That's probably why Chicago is the safest place in the country. :rolleyes:

I was lucky enough that I could understand what was going and talk to the officers.A poor lady from Romania was there with me and she didn't speak a single word of English.
    Of course they kept talking to her in English even though they knew she couldn't understand a word. :facepalm:
    I felt really bad for her, they put her on the first flight to London when she was probably just coming to visit some relatives here. :n00b:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh well, they keep your borders safe.That's probably why Chicago is the safest place in the country. :rolleyes:

I was lucky enough that I could understand what was going and talk to the officers.A poor lady from Romania was there with me and she didn't speak a single word of English.
    Of course they kept talking to her in English even though they knew she couldn't understand a word. :facepalm:
    I felt really bad for her, they put her on the first flight to London when she was probably just coming to visit some relatives here. :n00b:

Honestly it just sickens me how people are treated. Yes, I understand that there are people who want to come into the country to do bad things. However, I truly believe that the majority of foreigners are just here to visit and are not intending harm in any way.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Honestly it just sickens me how people are treated. Yes, I understand that there are people who want to come into the country to do bad things. However, I truly believe that the majority of foreigners are just here to visit and are not intending harm in any way.

Yeah I dont think this poor woman from Romania was a threat to anyone.And she probably spent lots of money to come to the US just to be sent back without any explanation that she could understand. :n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    did they give you a reason? did you tell them you were a french model?

They told me a BS reason that they thought I was planning on working illegally while I was there. :nuts:
    Of course you cant really prove that you're not going to do it.
    It's like trying to prove that you're not going to break the speed limit in a few weeks.
    And they cant prove that you're going to do it either.

:dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They told me a BS reason that they thought I was planning on working illegally while I was there. :nuts:
    Of course you cant really prove that you're not going to do it.
    It's like trying to prove that you're not going to break the speed limit in a few weeks.
    And they cant prove that you're going to do it either.

:dunno:

Are you f**ing serious?! That is the most ridiculous crock of horse :poop: I've heard in a long time. Planning on working? When our unemployment rate is through the roof and our own citizens can't find a job half the time? Ok yeah whatever

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Are you f**ing serious?! That is the most ridiculous crock of horse :poop: I've heard in a long time. Planning on working? When our unemployment rate is through the roof and our own citizens can't find a job half the time? Ok yeah whatever

Yep. :n00b:
    It's why im so pissed.
    No reason at all would be a better reason than that. :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom